View all photos (20)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Tour FinderStop: 5 hours -After a scenic 45 minutes ferry ride to Playa del Carmen you will board your ground transportation to the Sac-Actun cave system, a very funny and educational ride in which your guide will explain the specific and very interesting facts of the amazing natural wonder you are about to see. Once in the heart of the jungle, jump into the fresh crystalline water and swim through the chambers connected by a long dark, incredibly beautiful, low ceiling caves replete with stalagmites and stalactites, a true mother nature´s work of art, considered by the ancient mayan civilization as a sacred place used by priests and warriors for important rituals. After this unforgettable experience, you will return to your transportation in which you will enjoy a delicious light snack while getting back to Playa del Carmen, where you will catch the ferry just in time to be back to Cozumel.Read more
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transportation from and to the meeting point is not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ferry ride to and from Playa del Carmen is approximately 45 minutes and may be rough at times. **Guests who suffer from motion sickness should take this into account.
- The van/bus ride is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes in each direction.
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, bathing suit, sunglasses and hat. Bring camera, cash, credit cards, towel and a change of clothes.
- This excursion is not suitable for guests in wheelchairs or guests with walking difficulties.
- Guests under any of the following illness/medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, back/neck injuries, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors.
- All participants must be: proficient swimmers, in good health and self-sufficient.
- The use of a life vest during the snorkelling activity is mandatory. No exception.
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the PADI certified snorkel guide.
- Under aged participants must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by the responsible Companion, Parent (s)-or Legal Guardian at all times.
- STRENUOUS activity level.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER.
- Weight: Min 75 pounds - Max 250 pounds
- Age: Minimum age to participate 8 years old / Maximum age to participate 70 years old
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: Tour Finder
It is so beautiful! Our guides, and driver were wonderful, and we had a very clean van as transportation from the…
Great Cruise Ship Excursion
We did this as an excursion from Cozumel as we were in port on a RC cruise. I self booked it through Tripadvisor…
Break from commercialism
This was the best part of this last trip to playa Del Carmen for us. Pablo was a great guide that didn’t try to…
It was okay, seeing the spider monkeys were really cool to watch. The cave I found took forever to get through, it…
The CUCURUMBE TOUR was adventurous and professional!
Our guide Marcus was very friendly and met us at the Playa del Carmen Ferry and our guide Nicolas in Tulum was…
Sun City Center, Florida41
Well it was AMAZING!
Great tour and guide through a maze of awe inspiring caves in pristine water. You will have an opportunity to…
One of a kind experience
First our bus driver Cesar and guide, Miguel, were excellent. Miguel was knowledgable and ensured everyone had a…
Tour was okay. However not a reflection of the great customer service Royal Caribbean represents. Carlos, the tour…
Plainsboro, New Jersey1819
Most memorable excursion
We book this excursion through TripAdvisor instead of the cruise b/c we can save ~$20/pp. From the pier, you need…
Way overpriced for tour package. Spent more time traveling to and from than actually at park. Tourfinder delivered…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427