Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Playa del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Returns to original departure point
- 1 hour snorkeling
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Soft drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My husband an I did the snorkeling tour which staying in playacar over the weekend. Overall it was a decent experience with awesome views of the coral reef. There weren’t as many fish as we would have hoped and didn’t get to spot a turtle which we obviously cannot blame the tour…
1 Helpful vote
Response from SC_RS_Worldwide, community manager at Snorkeling Tour in Playa del Carmen
Responded 21 Jan 2021
Dear r813, Thank you for your feedback. It is very important for us to meet and exceed our guests’ expectations in every possible way and we are extremely sorry that we did not manage to do so this time. Please accept our apologies if you did not receive the level of service that you deserve. It is very important for us that our staff provides excellent customer service. We will make sure to review your comments carefully and take them into consideration. Warmest regards, Your ScubaCaribe Team
We booked the local snorkelling from the hut at Riu Tequila for myself and teenage son. Paid in MXN Pesos and were charged an exchange rate. This did not add up to me as I have never been charged an exchange rate for paying in the local currency before. The chap would give no…
Date of experience: July 2019
3 Helpful votes
Response from SC_RS_Worldwide, Community Manager at Snorkeling Tour in Playa del Carmen
Responded 8 Aug 2019
Hi angharad m, Thank you very much for your feedback! We are happy to learn that you were satisfied with our services. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again at any of our destinations in the near future. Warmest regards, Your ScubaCaribe Team
OMG what an amazing experience! We had an issue with a different booking due to weather conditions in Cancun so they booked us onto this in response. It was the most amazing trip you can imagine. Snorkeling with sea turtles and stingray among other fish. Well looked after.…
We booked with Richi at the Riu Palace México. He was great even when we decided to change our trip. He sorted it all out and we ended up with two trips, one to the Dolphin Discovery Centre in Puerto Aventura, which was amazing of course! And another snorkelling on the reef. The…
Where do I start. Booked and paid online for 'cenotes and turtles' trip. When I arrived I went to confirm, and booked a second snorkel trip from the hotel Scuba Caribe centre at RIU Palace Mexico. Tall guy from Chile dealt with me, Jack the Lad type who spent most of his time…
Date of experience: May 2018
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Great way to get your PADI ceritifcation
I did both Open Water Diver and Advanced Open Water Diver courses with Scuba Caribe and my expereince was excellent…
Good dive shop
Little rough and windy but great staff, very helpful. Didn't get to do my second dive after a huge breakfast, but …
Amazing set of dives. Thanks Scuba Caribe.
My wife and I purchased the 6 dive package which included 2 local reef dives, the Cozumel Express dives (a boat rid…
SCUBA CARIBE PLAYA DEL CARMENT (at RIU PLAYACAR) I was there for scuba diving, and from that point of view, I've b…
Mexican Explorer package is a must!
My son and I did the Mexican Explorer package with ScubaCaribe and had the best experience. We did two local dives …
ScubaCaribe - The ONLY dive spot to visit (esp. due to all their COVID precautions!)
To be up front, I have not yet gone diving with ScubaCaribe (I'll be there in 2 weeks) but going off the personaliz…
Padi Open Water Certification
The instructor Mr. Lot Miranda are very, very efficient and make me my the best and safe experience in my life. T…
We had a 4 hour private boat tour for just the four us, 2 couples. We snorkeled at two locations, saw so many beau…
The Best Experience Ever
Scuba Caribe Experience was amaizing. Both, my husband and my son, had an initial lesson with Fernando - and he was…
Excellent care, amazing experience.
We stayed at the RIU Palace Riviera Maya from Aug.3-11, 2020. During our trip we were able to dive numerous times w…
Great Dive Trip!!
First class outfit. Good boats, good dive sites and solid dive masters. Shout out to Pedro Ambrosi at Riu Palace f…
Snorkeling with SO many fish
My wife and I had an excellent time snorkeling with Nina and Borja at Chileno Beach! They were amazing tour guides …
I did 2 cenote dive. Amazing no words to describe.. Thank you Pedro for everything also for the tacos Hahha see y…
Maldives snorkelling AMAZING!!!
Wow! So we decided to hire the private boat for me and my partner we are currently staying at the riu palace in the…
We had a great time!
My wife and I had a great time on this trip. I had some initial concern because we were staying in Playa del Carmen…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from MYR 353.32*
Popular: Booked by 3,589 travellers!
from MYR 489.63*
Popular: Booked by 571 travellers!
from MYR 411.46*
Popular: Booked by 168 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Snorkeling Tour in Playa del Carmen
- Snorkeling Tour in Playa del Carmen price starts from RM 210.47. Discover and book Snorkeling Tour in Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor
- Snorkeling Tour in Playa del Carmen cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Snorkeling Tour in Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor
- Snorkeling Tour in Playa del Carmen is hosted by ScubaCaribe. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ScubaCaribe on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Snorkeling Tour in Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Snorkeling Tour in Playa del Carmen on Tripadvisor