Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (10)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
1. Robben Island Explore the most famous island prison in the world, Robben Island, on this half-day tour from Cape Town. Go deep into the history of Nelson Mandela's history and impact on the world through your guide's commentary as you have a look around the historic site. Round-trip ferry ticket from the Victoria and Albert Waterfront and admission to Robben Island are not included to make for a seamless experience. 2.Table Mountain Whether it is covered in a blanket of moody clouds or showing off against a crisp cloudless blue sky, Table Mountain is always spectacular. Cape Town locals are pretty fond of the mountain that looms over their city… and with good reason! Table Mountain, which is home to the richest, yet smallest floral kingdom on earth, was voted one of the New Seven Wonders of the World in 2011. 3. Wine Tour 4. Safari Game drives
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Breakfast and Lunch at the Safari Game reserve
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Hi all. I want to thanks to Afrika Afrika for making our trip just amazing. We enjoyed this trip with them a lot We are looking forward to use them again for another trip They make our trip unforgatebale. It was our first trip to this country but now we are thinking to get back…
Date of experience: October 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Africa Afrika Tours and Transfers
Full of Fun
This is 4 hrs tour only I wish if it was more then 4 hrs. I really enjoyed it a lot. You mus try this once in your …
They are just great they make our tour the best. We are planning to visit there with them very soon and this time w…
This tour exceeded our expectations . The guide for the bus tour was informative and conveyed the tragic aspects o…
I don't think you can visit Cape Town without going to Robben Island! As previous reviewers have mentioned I do no…
A bit disappointing
So after living in South Africa for 23 years, I've finally visited Robben Island. This after traveling Europe last …
Cape Point Tour
It is just an excellent tour..The planners were mindblowing and their behaviour was also very good...It was very pl…
Best Trip ever
This company is FANTASTIC! I highly recommend using them. They were very easy to communicate with and really listen…
One of my best journey
Unbelievable, Awesome, and Amazing are just a few words that come to mind about our trip. From the begin during the…
Africa Tours Told Us to Get an Uber Home
The driver gave us his cell number when we were dropped off. I texted him during the day to let him know when we w…
Thank you Africa Afrika for your convenience, you made our visit in Cape Town swift. we also had a great experience…
Me and my friends went to Fairview, Tokara, La Motte, and Simonsig wine farms. It was a great tour though most of t…
The driver picked us uo at the hotel. Due to the weather, Table Mountain was closed. On the return trip to the hote…
Transfers & Tours
During our CT stay Andrew has always been the most punctual driver, from airport to accommodation pick ups, and als…
We visited cape town this november for business as a group and had robin island prison booked for us by africa afri…
We went to Cape Town as a group and we got a great service from Africa Africa. They made all our bookings for Robin…
- Africa Afrika Tours and Transfers
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from $29.87* $33.94
Popular: Booked by 2,247 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 563 travellers!
from $74.64* $87.81
Popular: Booked by 171 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 422 travellers!
from $57.93* $64.37
Popular: Booked by 202 travellers!