View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Oxford Visitor Information Centre
15-16 Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AS, UKDeparture Point: Oxford meeting point at 12.45 is OUTSIDE Oxford visitor info centre, 15 Broad street, OX1 3AS. Address: Meet you guide OUTSIDE Oxford visitor info centre, 15 Broad street, OX1 3AS.
See address & details
- 1Blenheim PalaceStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedGuided tour of the palace lasting approx 90 minutes. You will then have free time after the end of the tour to explore the palace exhibition spaces and gardensRead more
You'll end at
Woodstock OX20 1PP, UKThe guide will give you return bus ticket for the public bus and directions at end of your tour. The public bus runs back into Oxford at least every half hour until 23.00.
See address & details
Oxford Visitor Information Centre, 15-16 Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AS, UK
Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP, UK
- Local guide for guided tour of the palace (this does not include tour of the gardens and estate)
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
- Food and drinks
- We offer you a guided tour of the palace state rooms. The tour does not include a tour of the gardens and the estate grounds as the estate is very extensive and you can explore the gardens and grounds at leisure after the tour in your own free time.
- If you opt to return after activity by taxi to Oxford, then that is not included (a taxi may cost anything from £30-45 single journey) but this can be arranged for you, if you request it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Blenheim palace is located just next to Woodstock village, so we recommend you visit both locations in your free time after the guided tour.
- PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME AT THE AGREED MEETING POINT:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your tour at our meeting point. If you arrive more than 5 minutes later than the scheduled tour, then you might forfeit and lose your booking as if your arriving late, as this may interrupt the guide and other customers, if we are trying to find you after a guide has started and left the meeting point.
- WE OFFER YOU THE OPTION TO EITHER MEET US AT 10.30am or at 12.30 in OXFORD TO CATCH THE PUBLIC BUS WITH US TO THE PALACE OR TO MEET US AT 2PM AT THE PALACE, LOCATED ABOUT HALF HOUR DRIVE AWAY FROM OXFORD CITY.
- If you decide to meet us at the palace at 2pm, please make this request know, when you book us! The actual meeting point at the palace is the welcome info desk inside the cafe and shop at the palace entrance.
- INFO FOR DRIVERS AND PARKING:
- If you are driving, then please allow extra 30-60 minutes over whatever time you think it will take you to get here. Oxford is NOT car friendly and it is congested roads and hard to find parking spaces....unless you park at the sign posted 'park and rides' on edge of town on any major road into the city and hop on their buses into city centre. The park and ride buses leave every 15 or every 30 minutes and take anything from 10 min to 30 min (depending on traffic) to reach city centre. So if you are going to drive, then please assume you should be aiming to park your car about one hour before your tour starts.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
- We actually recommend instead using the much faster and reliable train services but again please aim to arrive about an hour or earlier before your tour starts as trains can be delayed and the train and coach station are about 15 minutes walk from our meeting point. There is also the coach service from London called the Oxford Tube which leaves every half hour or more but it can take much longer than its advertised 105 minute journey time. It drops you off either at High street Oxford or Gloucester Green coach station. It's quicker to ask to get off on High street near Carfax tower, then it's a 10 minutes walk to Broad street.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Visit Oxford Tours
Harry Potter Oxford & Beyond
We greatly enjoyed our personal tour w Peter. He called us beforehand & was flexible w our meeting time, since…
Harry Potter tour
Very interesting tour with a sympathetic lover of the city, who knows as much about the history of the place as…
Thank you so much for your lovely guidance! It was my pleasure and we will be there in November 2020. So see you…
Still talking about it!
I'm ashamed to say that I sometimes pretend to be interested in what people say out of politeness but our guide…
Johns Creek, Georgia2623
Fun, informative tour
We were late in planning our day in Oxford, so I was still making arrangements the day of. I emailed the company,…
Walking Tour of Oxford and Oxford University
Renata our guide took us on great tour of Oxford as well as aspects of Oxford University. The commentary and…
Great Visit Oxford Tours - Harry Potter Tour
Thank you Peter for the interesting tour. He is very knowledgeable, provide us with a lot of behind the scene…
Fantastic, informative walking tour around Oxford
We just had the pleasure of being guided around Oxford by Renata, who took us to a host of places that we wouldn’t…
Harry Potter tour
Had a fantastic tour with Peter. What a lovely considerate and knowledgeable person. Shown us so much of Oxford…
Oxford Christ Church Harry Potter Film Locations Tour
Peter was a fabulous guide! He is filled with enthusiasm for what he’s showing us and the entire tour is…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071