View all photos (185)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Personalize your Dublin sightseeing itinerary with this stress-free bus pass that grants you access to 30 stops around the city. Use a provided map to plan your way as you hop off where you want and explore at a pace that suits you, without being rushed by a group. Plus, your pass includes an admission ticket to the Little Museum of Dublin and a Dublin walking tour for extra value.
- Explore Dublin with ease with a hop-on hop-off bus ticket
- Gain access to two routes with 30 stops around Dublin
- Listen to fun facts and history about Ireland's capital
- Hop on and hop off at any of the stops around the city
- Choose between a 24- or 48-hour bus ticket
What to Expect
Your Dublin bus tour begins when you want to start exploring. Just turn in your voucher to an employee at any of the buses running throughout the two routes in the city. Hop aboard the green bus, and get ready for a day (or even two) in Dublin. There are more 30 stops around the city, and you can hop off whenever an attraction captures your attention. Some of the main stops include Guinness Storehouse, Trinity College, Kilmainham Gaol, Jameson Distillery, Temple Bar, Dublin Castle, and Jeanie Johnston. Get great views around the city from aboard the double-decker buses. You can also listen to your driver’s commentary about Dublin’s history and fun facts. Plus, buses run about every 15 minutes, so you’re never waiting too long for a ride. Your Dublin bus tour ends whenever you choose during the hours your ticket is valid for.
- Complimentary map and discount available at certain attractions
- Live Commentary in English with Dublin's Leading Fáilte Ireland Trained Guides
- Up to 3 Dublin Walking Tours with Dublin's Leading Walking Tour Company
- Live German guided tour every Wednesday, Friday & Saturday from March - October.
- Live Spanish Hop On Hop Off Tour (summer only)
- Glass of Guinness included with every tour ticket at Vat House, Temple Bar.
- 2 For 1 Meal Deals at Murray's Irish Bar & Grill, O'Connell Street.
- Entry to Little Museum of Dublin at St. Stephen's Green - ask your driver for a ticket.
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- *2 Children under 14 years of age travel free with a paying adult
- Free Little Museum Voucher is available from your DoDublin Guide
- Free Pat Liddy Walking Tour departs from Stop 1 at 11am. Voucher is available from your DoDublin Guide
- Hop on and off at over 30 City Centre Stops
- Free Hotel Shuttle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
Excellent tour of city
This tour is a great way to get your bearings, especially if like us you can't decide what to do next. Even on a…
The DoDublin tour
Fantastic tour of the city. Lots of humour and singing too. Would definitely recommend to others. Well worth the…
Awesome, Stormy February Visit
The Hop On, Hop Off Do Dublin bua service was fantastic. The driver we had on the first bus was hilarious. We…
Brilliant driver Johnny Mac
Loved the tour today mainly down to the driver Mr Johnny Mac. He was lovely, very knowledgeable and his singing of…
Very reasonable and easy way to travel to and from the Dublin airport.
We booked tickets online in advance which I highly recommend. You do need to print the tickets in advance as they…
Great live commentary
On our recent visit to Dublin we booked 2 day Hop on Hop off, great way to get around city and the Drivers…
Great way to see the city
We were able to see all the main sights of Dublin on this tour. Highly recommend this tour for first time…
Very Well Directed and informative content for the city.
We very much enjoyed Ken our bus driver and tour guide on the 15th of February, He was funny and kept our…
Ramsbottom, United Kingdom255123
My partner and I called into dublin bus company main office and got great advice from a very helpful young lady.…
Swadlincote, United Kingdom40
Miserable weather made a lot better by the fantastic driver
Myself and my girlfriend were visiting for the weekend and purchased the 48hr ticket at the airport not knowing if…
- Dublin Writers Museum, Dublin City Gallery The Hugh Lane, and 86 more
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071