Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Bassins de LumieresStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Musee d'AquitaineStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Museum of decorative Arts and DesignStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Musee Mer et MarineStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5La Cite du VinStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 6Museum de BordeauxStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7La Fleche Saint-MichelStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Musee des Beaux-ArtsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9CAPC Musee d'Art ContemporainStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10Tour Pey-BerlandStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See 5 more stops
- Mobile application guide - personal assistance
- City Tours
- Unlimited access to tram and bus, except on May 1st
- Special offers and benefits
- Entry/Admission - Musee d'Aquitaine
- Entry/Admission - Museum of decorative Arts and Design
- Entry/Admission - Musee Mer et Marine
- Entry/Admission - La Cite du Vin
- Entry/Admission - La Fleche Saint-Michel
- Entry/Admission - Musee des Beaux-Arts
- Entry/Admission - CAPC Musee d'Art Contemporain
- Entry/Admission - Tour Pey-Berland
- Entry/Admission - Porte Cailhau
- Entry/Admission - Site Archeologique de Saint Seurin
- Entry/Admission - Musee national des douanes
- Entry/Admission - Grosse Cloche de Bordeaux
- Food and drinks
- Afternoon entrance to La Cité du Vin (5€/person with the City Pass)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- you should collect the citypass and the leaflet at the Bordeaux Tourist Office 12 cours du 30 Juillet in exchange of your voucher
- Tickets are valid from the first date of redemption
- Please note that the entrance to La Cité du Vin is included only if you go before 12pm. After 12pm, you will need to pay an extra 5€.
- On Mondays, the Fine Arts Museum and the Museum of Decorative Arts and Design are open
- Many museums and activities are cheaper or free for under 18s which is why the pass is available for adults only
- From November to March, some activities which may be closed during that period would be replaced by others instead.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- On 25. December and 1. January the activities are closed
- For wheelchair please ask the Bordeaux Tourist Office
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
You can use the Bordeaux City Pass on museums and transportation (both tram, bus and taxi boats). The perfect way to enjoy Bordeaux!
Date of experience: April 2019
Need_more_free_time wrote a review Feb 2020Tonbridge, United Kingdom280 contributions107 helpful votes
Good option if you want to maximise your first visit of Bordeaux. Main museums and bus tour, Cité du vin etc. are all included. Plus you can use all public transport- unlimited trips during the life of your city pass.
1 Helpful vote
We loved our four days in Bordeaux and hit the ground running to see as much of this beautiful city as we could. The Bordeaux City Pass is a MUST to get onto the busses and into so many venues without having to stand in a ticket line. We hope to return for another visit and…
Date of experience: September 2019
The Bordeaux City Pass is worth having but it is not cheap and to get your money's worth have to use it sensibly and take care to visit various attractions when the pass is valid - some only accept it at certain times of the day. And if you are thinking of going to the Botanic…
Date of experience: September 2019
If you use this pass to travel regularly on the local tram/bus and utilise the various free entry options it can be good value. If buying online or through Trip Advisor the online ticket you receive is not your pass, you need to take it to the tourist information to redeem and…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Office de Tourisme de Bordeaux
Would not recommend
My friend and I booked an English tour. We showed up and it was in French. After the tour guide discussed with the …
Orientation to the City and Region
We came here for basic information and maps when we first arrived. The staff were helpful and we were able to go o…
We visited the Office de Tourisme de Bordeaux to get some information on the best things to see and do in Bordeaux.…
Not enough staff
The day we went to the tourist centre it was extremely busy, possibly due to two cruise ships being in the city on …
This was probably the best introduction I have had to a city, thanks to the passionate Bordeliase Bruno. Not only c…
People are very welcome.They help us to organize our journey around Bordeaux. We book great wine tour twice this ye…
Ideal to start your stay in Bordeaux. The guide took us over all main streets and monuments in city center with bit…
Amazing walking tour
I was the only person who went on this tour, and my guide, Anne, was absolutely amazing. Lots of knowledge about al…
Saint Emillion visit
Tour schedule is good, Chateau visit very professional,tourist guide so nice, English speaking very good but the to…
First half was boring and a stop at a company store, trying to stell expensive wines at a premium. Second half …
I was really hoping to see a lot of the old town of Bordeaux and many of the main attractions on this tour. Most of…
Half day Vineyards tour
The tour guides on each vineyard were friendly and informative. The sample was very minimum and hardly enough to t…
Great tasting with lunch
This was a group of about 25 people and it was a lot of fun. Our guide was Catherine. We visited three wineries a…
This was a bilingual walking tour since we took the tour in October. Our guide, Catharine, did a great job showing…
Great resource and centrally located
The Office de Tourisme de Bordeaux is a great resource for any all things to do in Bordeaux and the surrounding are…
- Duration: 2–3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
from MYR 98.62*
Popular: Booked by 976 travellers!
from MYR 93.69*
Popular: Booked by 443 travellers!
Frequently bought together
from MYR 641.06*
Popular: Booked by 3,646 travellers!
from MYR 475.47*
Popular: Booked by 3,950 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bordeaux City Pass
Which attractions will I visit with Bordeaux City Pass?
How much is Bordeaux City Pass?
Bordeaux City Pass price starts from RM 194.56. Discover and book Bordeaux City Pass on Tripadvisor
What is the Bordeaux City Pass cancellation policy?
Bordeaux City Pass cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Bordeaux City Pass on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bordeaux City Pass?
Bordeaux City Pass is hosted by Office de Tourisme de Bordeaux. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Office de Tourisme de Bordeaux on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bordeaux City Pass on Tripadvisor