View all photos (134)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Secure advance tickets to the historic Moulin Rouge to ensure your spot at an evening of song, dance, sensual costumes, and music in classic Parisian style. You’ll kick off the night with a glass of chilled Champagne, then watch a skilled troupe of 80 performers dance their way through the ‘Féerie’ show. Optional dinner upgrades add a multi-course meal of French cuisine, with a range of gourmet menus available.
- Enjoy an included, half bottle of Champagne with the show
- Optional dinner menus feature multiple courses
- Choose from daily show times at the Moulin Rouge
- See an extravagant show that channels Parisian elegance
- Half bottle of Champagne
- 3-course dinner (if option selected)
- Admission to the Moulin Rouge
- Entry/Admission - Moulin Rouge
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film and record the show.
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear.
- Moulin Rouge is located in the northern part of Paris, within walking distance of Montmartre.
- Vegetarian option is available. Select the Toulouse-Lautrec Menu.
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Moulin Rouge
London, United Kingdom20
Best show I’ve ever seen!!
Best show I’ve ever been too! Outstanding talent, set and costumes! Champagne deal was perfect as we didn’t have…
Norwich, United Kingdom8750
Well we were so looking forward to our Show & Champagne experience but overall it was disappointing. The drinks…
Savvy Globe Trotter
An Honest Review
As someone who had watched Moulin Rouge, Lido, and Crazy Horse: Moulin Rouge is a show basking on its former…
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom1318
Would rate 0 if I could....
Cannot believe the good reviews on here....in fact I’m shocked at the things people have said and I am trying to…
Thousand Palms, California22
It’s unbelievable that still for money moulin rouge using the animals at the show. I’ve been here 15 y ago.…
Manchester, United Kingdom41
If your looking for something different but still authentically french whilst visiting the amazing city- this is…
many will say "why visiting Moulin Rouge is purely a tourist trap". i would say don't go to Paris if you are not…
Hotel was 5 minutes away so had to go and experience this,only tickets available were VIP for the late show…
Cwmbran, United Kingdom10863
Full of cheese, fancy costumes, singing, dancing, feathers, everything you expect from this classic show. I would…
It's a good show in a historic venue and worth your time.
The show at the Moulin Rouge is a classic production full of color and over the top costumes. The performers work…
- Moulin Rouge
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071