Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1ParisStop: 4 hoursSee details
- 2BayeuxStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Sainte-Mere-Eglise ChurchStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Pointe du HocStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Omaha BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Normandy American CemeteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- English-speaking driver
- Audioguide in English
- Round-trip Transfer
- Small group of 8 persons maximum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside Paris (zip codes starting with 75)
- Free time in Bayeux ( 2 hours
- Immerse yourself in the D-day discovering: Sainte Mere Eglise,The Pointe Du Hoc, Omaha beach, American cemetery and Memorial
- Visit the region on your own pace with the audio-guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Sainte-Mere-Eglise Church
- Entry/Admission - Pointe du Hoc
- Entry/Admission - Omaha Beach
- Entry/Admission - Normandy American Cemetery
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Paris
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready on time at your pickup point (your hotel reception or outside your apartment), or you will miss your tour and will not be refund.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Duration: 14 hours ( included the roundtrip transfer time )
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Paris Webservices Day Tours
Great Tour and Guide.
Great tour.... Picked us seamlessly at our hotel, grabbed people from one other hotel and headed out. Once there, w…
A must do to orientate and get your day going...
Versailles is not just the most beautiful, well know or majestic palace, but it's HUGE 8km² to be precise. This to…
Smooth, seamless experience!
We booked the half-day tour for Versailles. Hotel pickup from Paris was on time, and we met our guild (I can’t reme…
Great guide—problems w driver
We loved the tour of Versailles. The guide was informative and delightful. He made history feel present and alive. …
Well Worth The Entire Day
Nothing bad to say considering circumstances did not work in our driver's favor. The morning we were scheduled to b…
Nice, simple way to see Versailles. Pick up at hotel was convenient, and the tour guide was very good. A little ove…
Good way to visit Versailles
We are very satisfied with this tour everything’s were on time and as expected. We received a confirmation few days…
Amazing and opulent place to visit
The driver picked us up on time. He dropped us off at Versailles so we could meet up with the group. Chloe, our tou…
Pickup and transfer from hotel to Versailles was fine. There is a fairly long walk from the drop-off/meeting point,…
Great car service
We arranged for a car service from CDG airport to our hotel in downtown Paris. Went off without a hitch. Safe com…
I really enjoyed my time here. The tour guide explained the location thoroughly and we really enjoyed our time here…
Hotel to Giverny and return - a seamless experience
Our driver, Pascal made the day trip so enjoyable. He was at our hotel exactly on schedule and our small group had …
Price too high just for a drive to Giverny
Giverny itself was lovely and the Driver was pleasant enough but, at a cost of $135 per person it was not worth it …
Relaxing Trip to Giverny
Our driver Pascal was professional and informative. He picked me up right on time and drop off was smooth as well.…
Private tour with Isabel as guide
We very much enjoyed the tour. Isabel provided just the right amount of information and was able to furnish any add…
- Duration: 14h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
from MYR 143.69*
Popular: Booked by 7,573 travellers!
from MYR 362.68*
Popular: Booked by 3,211 travellers!
Frequently bought together
from MYR 277.46*
Popular: Booked by 41,299 travellers!
from MYR 445.92*
Popular: Booked by 28,435 travellers!
from MYR 1,065.25*
Popular: Booked by 3,258 travellers!
from MYR 896.30*
Popular: Booked by 6,601 travellers!
from MYR 498.49*
Popular: Booked by 4,109 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small-Group D-day Normandy Tour with Audio guide and hotel pick up from Paris
- Small-Group D-day Normandy Tour with Audio guide and hotel pick up from Paris will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Small-Group D-day Normandy Tour with Audio guide and hotel pick up from Paris on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small-Group D-day Normandy Tour with Audio guide and hotel pick up from Paris on Tripadvisor
- Small-Group D-day Normandy Tour with Audio guide and hotel pick up from Paris price starts from RM 1,442.45. Discover and book Small-Group D-day Normandy Tour with Audio guide and hotel pick up from Paris on Tripadvisor
- Small-Group D-day Normandy Tour with Audio guide and hotel pick up from Paris cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Small-Group D-day Normandy Tour with Audio guide and hotel pick up from Paris on Tripadvisor