This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Walk in the footsteps of famous Parisian Jewish families, from their origins in the aftermath of the Second World War. From the Salomon de Rothschild hotel to the Jeu de Paume, discover more than a century of history of the city of Paris through the Rothschild, Camondo, Cahen d'Anvers and Pereire families ... Economy, rivalries, alliances but also architecture, collections of art and spoliations, these four great families, under the direction of Napoleon III and Haussmann, will give the French capital its current face.
- You'll start atJardin de l'Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild12 Avenue de Friedland, 75008 Paris, FranceMeet at the foot of the Balzac statue, Place Georges Guillaumin (M ° line 1 George V). End of the route Place de la Concorde (M ° line 1 Concorde)See address & details
- 1Jardin de l'hotel Salomon de RothschildStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2Parc MonceauStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Musee Nissim de CamondoStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Statue d'HaussmannStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 5Rue Saint HonoreStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 6Hotel de TalleyrandStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Jeu de PaumeStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end at1 Place de la Concorde1 Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris, FranceEsplanade of the Jeu de PaumeSee address & details
Jardin de l'Hôtel Salomon de Rothschild, 12 Avenue de Friedland, 75008 Paris, France
1 Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris, France
- Touristic guide
- Entry/Admission - Musee Nissim de Camondo
- Entry/Admission - Jeu de Paume
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
This tour is about rich Jews that had collections - you do not get to actually visit their places and see their col…
- Duration: 150–180 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
from MYR 276.83*
Popular: Booked by 41,298 travellers!
from MYR 1,062.82*
Popular: Booked by 3,257 travellers!