View all photos (129)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Save valuable vacation time with skip-the-line entry to the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens in Granada. One of Spain’s must-see attractions, this popular site often has very large crowds. Breeze past the entry lines and tour the sprawling complex in just half a day, and hear commentary about the history of this grand fortress and royal palace.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1The AlhambraStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Palace of Carlos V- Admission includedSee details
- 3Generalife- Admission includedSee details
- 4Alcazaba- Admission includedSee details
- Skip-the-line access saves time and bypasses the crowds
- Guide commentary paints a picture of 13th-century life at the palace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off makes for a seamless experience
- Tour the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens in just half a day
What to Expect
Start your half-day tour with easy pickup at your Granada hotel, where you will climb into an air-conditioned minivan. Relax and enjoy the scenery on the way to the Alhambra, perched on a hill overlooking the city. With your guide in the lead and priority-access ticket in hand, proceed past the crowds and start exploring immediately. See the Nasrid Palace, the Hall of Ambassadors, the Myrtle Courtyard, the Royal Baths, and the Hall of Abencerrajes. Listen to your guide’s detailed commentary about the history and importance of this grand structure, and what life was like here in the 13th century. Move on to the lush Generalife Gardens for a leisurely stroll, where you’ll encounter blooming flowers, exotic plants, and impressive water features. End the tour and board the minivan to be whisked back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach (maximum 30 people)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tickets for the Nasrid Palaces, the Alcazaba fortress and the Generalife gardens
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Carlos V
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- On occasion the Alhambra Trust may alter the order of the visit and restrict access to certain areas. In this case, the tour will be adapted accordingly without reducing the visiting time
- If hotel pickup is not required please make a note in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking
- Please note that groups regularly change in size and nationality. In order to facilitate these changes, your visit may be given in two different languages.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
If you cancel within 5 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Time of year
Our Guide Antonio was the best part of the Guided tour. Very knowledgeable,charming and funny. But the Tour time is limited (but long enough 10:30 to 1:30) I recommend to stay behind the last section where the tour ends so you can have more adventure of Alhambra. There are…
We are 2 persons and we visited the Alhambra (full visit including the gardens of the Generalife) with Granavision Excursions. With a private guide for a group of around 25 people. We booked it through our hotel. Granadavision sent a driver to pick us up at ouf hotel and drive…
We were picked up at our hotel on time by a small van. Our tour guide Marco was great, the pace was perfect as we walked all around the grounds. I had time to take photos on the tour. He was extremely knowledgeable about the history and architecture of the Alhambra and…
Date of experience: January 2020
This tour really made our trip to Granada! We really didn't know much about the Alhambra before we arrived. Our tour guide, Carlos S., was INCREDIBLE. We were so, so lucky to be on his tour. Including us there were 10 people in our group. Carlos S. has an insanely…
Date of experience: May 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Granavision Excursions
Fantastic tour - incredible Alhambra
We were a little apprehensive at first as we had been upgraded from audio tour to guided tour - we are so glad we d…
Give yourself a day to visit. If staying in the city you can walk there, although it is uphill, or there are freque…
What a great tour
We did this tour of the Alhambra with Sergio. The expirience was great and Sergio was so lifely and knowledgable an…
an exceptional guide
Alba was our guide of Alhambra. She is extremely knowledgeable about the history, culture, religion, and philosoph…
Worth a visit
Buying tickets online well in advance is highly recommended. No problems with entry, no long queues. Very informati…
Amazing tour with Sergio
Our experience with the tour by Granavision was amazing! Our tour guide Sergio was really knowledgeable, passionate…
It was a 3 hour tour with the Guide William . Very informative and knowledgable . Friendly and attentive guy
Fabulous Monument to the Moors of Spain!
It's busy & very popular..so book well ahead of your visit.It is not impossible to obtain tickets for the Palaces w…
Beautiful experience at the Alhambra with excellent tour guide
Fantastic tour of the Alhambra, I highly recommend. Our tour guide, Sow, was very knowledgeable and passionate in s…
Confusing and cumbersome
So you have to walk higher than the Alhambra (and it's hilly round here) to pick up your (heavy) mobile phone with …
Get Tickets directly from Alhambra If you can
Trip was planned last minute so official tickets for 14 euro were sold out. This was the cheapest option I could f…
Alhambra is incredible and Nasrid Palace is a must see!
Alhambra is truly a site to behold. With some of the best views of Granada and the Sierra Nevada mountain range. Th…
Book directly through Alhambra if possible
If you are planning your trip to Granada well in advance, book directly through the Alhambra's official ticket site…
I really recommend this way of experiencing the beautiful and fascinating Alhambra
I had left booking tickets directly with the official Alhambra booking office too late, but now consider that a ble…
Words will never be enough!
Al-Hambra is a magical part of Andalusia - a testament to Islamic architecture and rich with history of Islam's inf…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427