Excursion Boat - Capri Experience
By Sorrento on Boat
Boarding and departure for Capri, the jewel of the Gulf of Naples, known for its fabulous cliffs, the fascinating Blue Grotto, the White Cave (or the Grotta dello Champagne) and the Grotta Verde. Sailing through the island, your captain will lead you to the discovery of hidden bays where you can swim in the cobalt blue sea of Capri. During the tour you can admire the statue of Scugnizzo, the Salto di Tiberio, the Grotta del Corallo, the Arco Naturale, the Villa Malaparte, the Faraglioni, the Baia di Marina Piccola, the Scoglio delle Sirene and the Punta Carena Lighthouse. There will be a stop for a snack in one of the best restaurants on the island, located right on the coast. In the afternoon we will sail along the coast of the Sirene Country to return to the port of departure.
per group (up to 8)
per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Disembarkation tax in Capri
- Departure details
- 80067 Sorrento, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
- Consortium Port Marina Piccola Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 43, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123915P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Excursion Boat - Capri Experience?
- Excursion Boat - Capri Experience price starts from RM 8,168.68. Discover and book Excursion Boat - Capri Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Excursion Boat - Capri Experience cancellation policy?
- Excursion Boat - Capri Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Excursion Boat - Capri Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Excursion Boat - Capri Experience?
- Excursion Boat - Capri Experience is hosted by Sorrento on Boat. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sorrento on Boat on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Excursion Boat - Capri Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 123915P1
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee departure details
- Pass byBlue Grotto
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Driver to Naples from Sorrento.
On time and helpful! All my TripAdvisor scheduled events for this trip, and there were many, we excellent! Would re…
This excursion was amazing!! The wine tasting wasn’t really a true wine tasting but overall it was great. It was ve…
Terrible! Would not recommend. Avoid at all costs.
We booked to do a full day boat tour and were really looking forward to it. However, we were told 2 days before tha…
Wonderful day in Pompei
Simply loved Pompei! It was worth going with a tour guide or you miss a lot of the subtle things you would not norm…
Driver went above and beyond.
our driver arrived promptly at the hotel, greeting us in the lobby and wheeling our luggage for us after introducin…
Great guide and lots of excellent sights
Great guide, saw lots of the city, underground ruins were really cool. The ruins even had wifi throughout. Effici…
Learn about Pompeii
Our tour guide, Carmella, was great! She provided plenty of information about each area we were driving through as …
Terrible Customer Service- Scam
My friend and I were very excited for this tour and arrived early at the meeting point 10 minutes before pick-up ti…
An excellent Boat Tour, highly recommended
A beautiful way to see the Almafi Coast. We really enjoyed swimming off the boat, we loved place we had our lunch. …
Speed Boat trip around Capri
Had the most fantastic day ever , captain Joseph was brilliant and we would thoroughly recommended this is a must w…
Our boat day was our favorite in Sorrento! Our captain was wonderful and suggested a perfect lunch location. I woul…
Loved Giuseppe our captain
Great day on the water! Lots of cool stops... kids really enjoyed swimming in the sea off the boat and we really lo…
This was one of the most amazing experiences we had and we have been travelling for many years to many different lo…
Well worth the experience
Just back from a memorable holiday in Sorrento. We were a party of 4 and decided to rent the boat to see the famous…
One word FANTASTIC!!!!
I've been to Sorrento a few times and normally take the local ferry to Capri and Positano etc but this year decided…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2018 • Family
My family (wife and two children 9 & 11) took the Capri tour to experience and had a fantastic time. The 40 foot boat used was very clean and modern and stood out from many of the older boats used by other providers. Our captain, Giuseppe was brilliant, friendly and made my wife and children feel very safe and calm. We stopped at amazing places and we had complete flexibility to stop where we wanted and also when the children felt a little sea sick he went faster which sorted all. He suggested a terrific little lunch spot where we had a special launch pick us up and take us from on not to there. The swimming locations around Capri were amazing surrounded by giant super yachts. Giuseppe made sure he took plenty of pictures for us too. After lunch we swam further and also stopped off Sorrento for a final swim and sun bake on the deck after a couple of drinks. Recommend very highly to all (family, groups or couples) to use this company.
Written 4 July 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.