Get ready to experience 4 hours of tastings in the best places of Rome: more than10 stops and 19 tastings of the best food that the Roman countryside and the culinary traditions of this city can offer. All strictly seasonal, freshly cooked, authentic and far away from tourist traps and frozen foods. We will accompany you from breakfast to lunch, with tastings of cold cuts and cheeses, continuing with ice cream and to finish off, as Romans do, with a coffee and the best 360° view of Rome. We will guide you to discover the flavors and foods that only Italy can offer, in a culinary journey that you will never forget, with the possibility of buy the products tasted, and discover all the secrets of Roman cuisine from the persons who make of tradition and good food a lifestyle.
Starting from the real Roman breakfast and ending with coffee after lunch, here are some examples of what you will taste during our tour.
– The traditional breakfast of Romans: “cappuccino and cornetto”.
– The real mozzarella from Paestum IGT brand (Protected Geographical Indication) and the deliciuos ricotta.
– The incredible italian prosciutto cut by hand and the best Italian cheeses.
– The tomato, base of many Italian dishes, in the most classic and tasty bruschetta.
– The Italian rice balls or supplì “on the phone”. Rome’s favorite street food.
– A degustation of the extra virgin olive oil, winner of the "best organic oil in the world in 2016".
– Pizza, white or red, simple or stuffed, freshly made in a famous and renowned bakery. The family, who runs it since 1915, jealously guards the secret of its recipe, synonymous of quality and authenticity.
– Egg noodle pasta, inevitable ingredient of every Italian home. We will visit one of the oldest artisan shops in Rome that make pasta, run by the same family since the first years of ‘900, learning the techniques of pasta masters.
– After discovering how to make the dough, it is time to taste the pasta, cooked according to the most ancient traditions of Roman cuisine. All accompanied by good wine because, it is known, in Rome you never leave the table if your glass is still full.
– After lunch, Gelato, the real one and handcrafted: made only with seasonal fruits, creams prepared according to traditional recipes, no coloring agents or preservatives but only lots of authenticity and love.
– Finally coffee, the inevitable finishing touch of every meal, made with a blend of selected coffee beans and roasted in the traditional style, and enjoyed while seated with the best 360° view of Rome.
Roma Eat - Food Experience