This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Beat the crowds on this guided, 2-hour tour of one of Venice's most famous landmarks. Head inside Doge's Palace, an impressive Venetian Gothic-style palace that served as the residence of the Doge of Venice (chief magistrate) for centuries. Explore its many unique features, including its Gold Staircase and Chamber of the Great Council, and cross the Bridge of Sighs to the Old Prisons to learn about the men once imprisoned there — including Casanova himself.
- You'll start atGiardini Ex RealiGiardini Ex Reali, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalyDeparture Point: Alilaguna Ticket Office, in front of the Royal Gardens (St. Mark's Square) and next to the Vaporetto Stop "San Marco Giardinetti"See address & details
- 1Piazza San MarcoSee details
- 2Doge's PalaceStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Scala dei Giganti di Palazzo DucaleStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Sala Del Maggior Consiglio - Ducale PalazzoStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Ponte dei SospiriSee details
- You'll end atDoge's PalaceP.za San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalyThe tours ends inside the Doge's Palace, which you can explore at leisure after the guided tourSee address & details
Giardini Ex Reali, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Doge's Palace, P.za San Marco, 1, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- Ticket Entrance to the Doge's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Scala dei Giganti di Palazzo Ducale
- Entry/Admission - Sala Del Maggior Consiglio - Ducale Palazzo
- Hotel pickup
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Receive your confirmation at time the of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bucintoro Viaggi S.r.l.
Not what I had expected
I took it in Sep 2019. What I thought would be a serene end to my very exciting and fun-filled day turned out to be…
Great Trip for little money!
It was a awesome trip! We have been on Tour around 4 -5 hours and it was really fantastic! We did see a lot of gre…
Get what you pay for
It was an okay trip, we found that we couldn’t understand or hear the tour guide very well on the boat, too loud an…
Don't buy online- cheaper in person!
Brilliant tour but felt I got ripped off buying online- I paid €45 for 2 people the day before our tour; if you go …
Great walking tour. The guide was very knowledge and very VERY funny. It felt more like a comedy tour at times! He …
Very informative tour of Venice’s most visited attractions.
It was a very interesting way of seeing Venice’s main attractions and learning a bit about them, and also learning …
The tour was great with a lovely lady who knows Lisbon :) The Gondola ride was ok but you get what you pay 6 perso…
Very Enjoyable Walk and Gondola Ride
The walking tour was very interesting with lots seen and the Gondola Ride was very romantic with other couples on b…
Cheaper way to experience a Venice classic
Probably not recommended for a couple with romance in mind but a cost effective way to ride in a Gondola with poten…
One of the bucket listt things to do in Venice. Thoroughly enjoyable. Could benefit from the gondolier giving a com…
Waste of time. Construct your own tour using the ferry boats. The landing at murano was to their glass blowing fact…
Waste of time
I regret not taking vaporetto and going to Burano and Murano by myself. The tour takes you to Murano to the glass f…
Beautiful mirning strolling around 3 unique islands
Each island has its own quirks. Murano glass factory was great, we saw a demonstration of glass products being made…
Stunning islands to visit! Well worth the small price! We had a lovely time on each island seeing the sites
Misleading- not just 30 minutes
30-minute gondola ride didn’t include wait time or walking time to the gondolas. We also had to wait whilst a coupl…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427