Visit: Copenhagen Free Walking Tours, Raadhuspladsen, Copenhagen 1599 Denmark
Meet your private guide at statue of Bishop Absalon and begin your walking tour of Copenhagen. Take a look around the pedestrian shopping street of Strøget, one of the citys most important and most used streets.
• Enjoy the small hidden squares like Gråbrødre Torv.
• The Round Tower, famous for its observatoray and lack of stairs.
• The Church of Our Lady and the adjacent Copenhagen University, which is the second oldest in Scandinavia.
• Rosenborg Palace (from the outside), which was built by one of the most famous kings in Danish history.
• Torvehallerne, the Copenhagen Food halls, which is a popular lunch spot for the locals and has some of the best Danish food and international street food in all of Europe.