This tour begins at 10am from our base at Gljúfrabúi, Road 249, just 500m from Seljalandsfoss Waterfall.
We also offer the option of being picked up from your accommodation in postcodes 850 / 851 / 860 / 861. We will return you back to your hotel accommodation after a fantastic day of adventure.Please contact us if you wish to arrange this..
• Eyjafjallajökull Glacier
• View over Westman Islands
• The effect of the 2010 eruption of the Eyjafjallajökull volcano
What to bring:
As we will be spending time in the unpredictable Icelandic weather, it is important to be prepared. We recommend warm outdoor clothing including:
• Waterproof jacket and trousers
• Warm head wear, for example, woolen hat/balaclava
• Appropriate hiking boots/shoes are requires
• Snacks or lunch