View all photos (19)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Strap on your crampons and set off across the Sólheimajökull glacier for an intimate glimpse of its otherworldly formations on this full-day tour from Reykjavík, which also includes a visit to the must-see waterfalls Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss. Round-trip transportation from your hotel ensures seamless transfer across the icy landscape, while gear rental comes included for a safe and stress-free experience.
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1SkogafossStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Solheimajokull GlacierStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3SeljalandsfossStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Gain an intimate glimpse of Iceland’s frozen landscape on a glacier walk
- Discover unforgettable views of the Seljalandsfoss and Skógafoss waterfalls
- Benefit from the insider knowledge and supervision of your guide
- Avoid hidden costs with gear rental and hotel transfers included
- Crampons, Helmet, Ice Axe and other safety equipment needed
- Fully Guided Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in a minibus
- Entry/Admission - Skogafoss
- Entry/Admission - Solheimajokull Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Seljalandsfoss
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to weather and/or road conditions we might have to alter the itinerary, have longer journey time or cancel the tour
- During the tour we break for refreshments at a local restaurant or café
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We took this tour with Thor as our guide, and it was such a lovely day, a beautiful drive, and the whole way he talked about the history of every town we drove through, including Reykjavík and even the much smaller towns, which was super interesting. We were so lucky with the…
Tour was very well organised, pick up and drop off is at your designated point (hotel, landmark etc). We booked this tour before arriving in Reykjavik as a lot of the tour companies with additional add-ons such as this get booked out. Iceland's natural landscape are incredible…
Date of experience: February 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from Guðrún E, Director of Marketing at Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk
Responded 15 Oct 2018
Thank you Elizabeth, we hope to welcome you again in Iceland!
Iceland’s waterfalls are dramatic and we saw three on this tour. Skógafoss is impressive and you can walk up the hill behind it to see another set of falls and the landscape beyond. Give yourself 30 minutes to get up & down. At Seljalandsfoss you can walk behind it but be…
Date of experience: July 2018
2 Helpful votes
Had a great day , well organised, the guide was very good and walking on the glacier was a very good experience. Would recommend this company and this tour
Response from Bryndis93, Team Geo Iceland at Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk
Responded 21 Jun 2018
Thank you for the kinds words about us here at Geo Iceland :)
Simon was an excellent tour guide who made his stories fun and interesting, but also gave us napping breaks throughout the long drive. The small group format was great because we barely had to wait for anyone, and we always departed on time. There was plenty of time at each stop…
Response from olirobert, Public Relations Manager at Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk
Responded 12 May 2018
Hi Amy Thank you for a fantastic review. It means a lot to us and is very much appreciated. I´m sure Simon will be happy to read your review. GeoIceland is so fortunate to have excellent guides. We believe that small group tour offers much more quality versus large group tour. A personal touch and plenty of time to enjoy all the unique stops during the tour. GeoIceland is not in a hurry, we are traveling. All my best regards Óli
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: GeoIceland Day Tours
Had wonderful communication with this company until our cruise was cancelled. Not having any luck with a refund. I …
Company filed bankruptcy
We were booked with private tours with this company. Our friends used them last summer and had a pleasant experienc…
Beware booking with these folks!
Our cruises were cancelled. Many of us are having great difficulty getting refunds from these folks for shore excu…
Stunning Scenic Tour
We were so lucky to have beautiful sunshine for this tour. So many beautiful sights to be experienced - waterfalls,…
Memorable Memories of Geographic Wonders with Excellent Guide
My husband and I enjoyed thoroughly both day tours of the South Coast and the Golden Circle, provided by GeoIceland…
Golden Circle is a pleasant easy day
Our guide, Berglinde, was organized, informed, & chatty. The bus was comfortable. Stops were about 30 minutes apart…
Great tour, got to visit all areas listed and had a good amount of time in each place. Pick up was about 8:30 in …
Excellent tour with GeoIceland
Really enjoyable day trip with our guide Dagur. Gullfoss waterfall was the highlight of the day for us. Our guide w…
Recommended GeoIceland one day tour
Really enjoyed our one day tour of the South Coast. Guide was informative and entertaining and provided clear info …
Me and my wife absolutely loved this trip. Our guide (who's name escapes me but her nickname Queen B) was amazing. …
An excellent tour made by our guide
We thoroughly enjoy the day trip. Our guide (and driver) Berglind was bubbly and knowledgable. We had just long eno…
Berglind was an amazing guide, with lots and lots of great information and trivia all along the trip, could have no…
The Only Name You Need Is "BERGLIND" For The BEST TOUR EVER!! Simply Magical!!!!
This trip was a surprise present from my husband and family for a combined birthday/anniversary present, so they re…
Incredible Views, small van
Day started with some miscommunication. We purchased a hotel pick up, but got a call that we weren’t st the bus sto…
Golden circle tour
Absolutely Amazing had such a great tour. With a very nice knowledgeable tour guide. A definite must as the sights …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from $167.20* $209.00
Popular: Booked by 746 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk
What time does Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk start?
Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk on Tripadvisor
How much is Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk?
Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk price starts from US$178.73. Discover and book Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk on Tripadvisor
What is the Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk cancellation policy?
Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Guided Full-Day Tour of Iceland's South Coast & Glacier Walk on Tripadvisor