Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 12)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
For those wanting luxury during their Amalfi Coast vacation, this private boat tour has it all: a skippered private motorboat and the pleasure of sailing along this UNESCO-listed coastline. Board in Positano, Praiano, or Amalfi; and sip a glass of Prosecco as you admire the scenery. En route, explore the Emerald Grotto and Amalfi; go snorkeling, and opt for lunch (own expense) at a restaurant only accessible by sea.
- You'll start atPositano SpiaggiaPositano Spiaggia, ItalyDeparture Point: Main beach Positano (opposite the restaurant CHEZ BLACK), or see different departure points Address: Blue Star Info desk - Via del Brigantino 1 84017 Positano Dates: Daily Return point: PositanoSee address & details
- 1Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto)Stop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Blue Star Boat ToursStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byFiordo di Furore
- 3AmalfiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPositano SpiaggiaPositano Spiaggia, ItalyDeparture Point: Main beach Positano (opposite the restaurant CHEZ BLACK), or see different departure points Address: Blue Star Info desk - Via del Brigantino 1 84017 Positano Dates: Daily Return point: PositanoSee address & details
- Private boat trip along the Amalfi Coast from Positano, Amalfi, or Praiano
- Make the most of the coastline free of crowds and in a luxe private craft
- Enjoy the views, explore Amalfi, sail to grottos; snorkel, and sip Prosecco
- Opt for lunch (own expense) at a restaurant only reachable by boat
Positano Spiaggia, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Grotta dello Smeraldo (Emerald Grotto)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for tarevlers with sea sickness issues
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
Time of year
Super gut. werde wieder gehen. Best experience. Absolutely loved the boat tour as the photo spots are amazing, the captain was super accommodating and having a boat to yourself is the best way to experience the coast at your own pace. Recommend as private photo tour for photos…
Date of experience: September 2020
1 Helpful vote
We had the best day with Sandro who also explained things along the way. We stopped at beautiful beaches and caves to go for a swim and visited the Grotta. The boat is super comfortable, clean and nice.
1 Helpful vote
This was a really great experience! After Elisabeth’s good advise, we chose for a group tour. We were 10 passengers on the boat and had much space to chill. Sandro, our captain was well informed about the coast and explained a lot! In addition he was helpful and very kind. Nice…
Date of experience: July 2020
1 Helpful vote
My family booked an all day private boat tour down the Amalfi coast leaving from Positano. Everything was very simple and smooth from the booking process to check in on our day of the trip. We had Captain Sandro who was relaxed and very friendly and provided such a wonderful…
Date of experience: April 2020
1 Helpful vote
Do not hesitate to book this! My fiance and I took the private tour of the Amalfi coast and we highly recommend! Communication with Elizabeth was seamless from the time of booking to the time we boarded the boat. She was prompt and friendly in answering all questions and…
Date of experience: September 2019
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Blue Star Boat Tours
A beautiful sunset tour
A well deserved 5/5 on our lovely sunset boat tour! A big thanks to Elisabeth who coordinated it and Sandro who was…
Great day on the coast
We had a great day boating up the Amalfi coast, seeing Positano from the water and having some time in Amalfi town …
a big thank you to elisabeth for her kindness and understanding! will recommand this compagny! best one in positano…
I have the best day ever
What a wonderful day. Even better than I expected and I was expecting to have a great time. Hermes was brilliant al…
The boat trip was for a group of 12 and stopped off at various points on the amalfi coast before stopping for 3 hou…
Amazing tour. Perfect length, even with 2 small kids. Gorgeous scenery, plenty of opportunity to swim. Sandro was g…
AMAZING day on the Amalfi Coast waters
We had booked Blue Star full-day private Amalfi Coast trip and we had the most fantastic dako with #CaptainMassimo.…
I couldn’t recommend this tour enough. It was definitely one of our favourite days in Positano. Massimo was fantast…
Amazing experience! Had to take a poop so missed the emerald grotto but was apparantly very beautiful. 10/10 captai…
Simply amazing! The tour is an adventurous and economical way to discover the Amalfi Coast. Mariana was very help…
A Must Do
Angelo is the nicest captain of the ship. He's extremely knowledgeable about the area and he is such a kind host. T…
What a fantastic day. Elizabeth was super helpful with making the booking and providing information for us. Massimo…
Beautiful Boat trip with fantastic customer service
Excellent boat trip with Blue Star Tours, Angelo was a great captain and Elisabeth helped co-ordinate the trip supe…
Amazing day on boat !
Everything was beyond perfect the boat, the drinks, the view and let’s not forgot the kindness of the captain. It i…
Such an incredible day out.
This company knows how to treat people right and ensure they have a fantastic time enjoying the beauty of the Amalf…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
from MYR 4,430.51*
Popular: Booked by 180 travellers!
Frequently bought together
from MYR 749.24*
Popular: Booked by 6,315 travellers!
from MYR 486.06*
Popular: Booked by 20,358 travellers!
from MYR 410.03* MYR 455.64
Popular: Booked by 1,884 travellers!
from MYR 894.09*
Popular: Booked by 10,538 travellers!
from MYR 374.62*
Popular: Booked by 7,065 travellers!
from MYR 1,343.64*
Popular: Booked by 9,793 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi
- Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi on Tripadvisor
- Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi price starts from RM 3,501.58. Discover and book Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi on Tripadvisor
- Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour from Positano, Praiano or Amalfi on Tripadvisor