Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation CentreStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sandakan Heritage TrailStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre
- Entry/Admission - Sandakan Heritage Trail
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Contact the tour provider for recommended flights from Kota Kinabalu to Sandakan
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
There were only 5-6 orang utans in the morning feeding time. When we came back at 3pm, none were around. It was a disappointment. When asked a caretaker, he mentioned they were full from eating all day. Then why have the 3pm feeding time??? I came here 20years back where there…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from EdwinS1942, Manager at Full-Day Sepilok Orangutan and Sandakan City Trail from Kota Kinabalu
Responded 3 Jan 2020
We are truly sorry that you did not enjoy your experience with us. While we are happy to take guest in the morning or afternoon session , the feeding time is the best part of the trip. Semenggoh Rangers has successfully graduated many Orangutans and return them back to the forest. If we encounter no Orangutans during feeding time , hence they are able to forge fruits for themselves in the forest. A successful rehabilitation program. Thank you for the feedback and we hope to see you again.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Magunatip Holidays
Orangatan in the wild
This was part of an organised trip. If you can only park near the gate it is a 1.5km walk. The rangers call the ora…
From Canada. I have to say that Malaysia is ghe best country in the world, for us westerners we always praise Ameri…
TRUELY AN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
I do remember the airport of Den Pasar, Bali, as a small road-like airstrip, even there was grass on the runway. Al…
Not lucky to see orangutang
One can take grab from the city. After buying ticket, shuttle will take you to the feeding area. If you go in fruit…
Semenggoh Orangutan center.
Excellent place. One can get Grab from City. Better to go in morning feeding time. There is shuttle from ticket are…
I had just really little time to visit Cameron Highlands. This tour allowed me to get a good picture of the place a…
Got cheated and rate was high
got better prices there and they have charged me higher irrespective of the currency and they promised me Glass Car…
Staff are dedicated and really care. The orangutans are well taken care of and at the same time they have their spa…
Up close with Orangutans
Really enjoyed this visit. There were many orangutans to see. They were in a natural environment which was so good …
Semenggoh Orangutan Center
We enjoyed our trip to the center. Our guide picked us up from our hotel and he taught us about the center and the …
Great day out of KL
It was a great day out of busy KL. Nice drive to and from with a friendly driver. We went by car with only 4 passen…
We went here during the month of June 2019. It was hot and humid, and I dripped with sweat, but it was worth every…
Wonderful Orangutan experience with dedicated staff.
Please support this great cause, you should get to see Orangutans up close at feeding time as well as some in the d…
Meet and greet airport transfer
It’s a was a brilliant service provided. Before I arrived I got a whats app message to confirm details. On arrival …
Support this Rehabilitian Center!
Be sure to arrive early and follow the two daily opening time: 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and from 2 to 4 p.m. daily. (You…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Sepilok Orangutan and Sandakan City Trail from Kota Kinabalu
- Full-Day Sepilok Orangutan and Sandakan City Trail from Kota Kinabalu price starts from RM 478.20. Discover and book Full-Day Sepilok Orangutan and Sandakan City Trail from Kota Kinabalu on Tripadvisor
- Full-Day Sepilok Orangutan and Sandakan City Trail from Kota Kinabalu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Sepilok Orangutan and Sandakan City Trail from Kota Kinabalu on Tripadvisor
- Full-Day Sepilok Orangutan and Sandakan City Trail from Kota Kinabalu is hosted by Magunatip Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Magunatip Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Sepilok Orangutan and Sandakan City Trail from Kota Kinabalu on Tripadvisor