Recommended by 95% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Sydney Dive Safari, 1371-1373 Botany Rd, Botany NSW 2019, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- Professional scuba guide
- Transport to the dive site from our shop
- Rinsing facilities
- Food and drinks
- Personal swimwear
- Snorkelling equipment and wetsuits (available for hire)
- Scuba equipment (available for hire approx. $95AUD per person)
- Additional dive (available for $40AUD per person)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive.
- Must be able to show proof of having dived in the last 12 months.
- Flying within 24 hours after diving is not recommended.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Has a great time diving with Graham from Scuba Safari. From the booking to the dive, the experience so lovely, friendly and professional. It was awesome to dive with an experienced instructor who was patient and knowledgable, giving me back my confidence in diving after some…
Date of experience: March 2020
Had an amazing time with Graham as our guide. He got us squared away with the right gear quickly and we hopped on the company's bus over to the dive site. We stopped at a few other dive sites and analyzed the seastate, and Graham made a great choice with Long Bay based on the…
Date of experience: February 2020
Was my first dive after certification and got to see some cool stuff at Bear island. The dive was one on one so the pace was great. Rental cost about 100 for all the gear except a few things so not too bad really. Highly recommend...
Date of experience: January 2020
Had a great time on the guided shore dive with Steve. It'd been a little while since I dived in the ocean and Steve was quite patient and gave me some really helpful pointers. And on a day with terrible visibility, we still managed to see a few stingrays and wobbegongs. Would go…
Date of experience: January 2020
We had a fantastic time doing guided shore dives with Brad and Emily. At all times we felt comfortable and safe with them. We booked a double dive but did only one dive on our first day due to poor weather conditions. We were very grateful for Miguel's efforts in organising the…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Sydney Dive Safari
Disappointed with Sydney Dive Safari at Matraville NSW
Whilst driving through Matraville, i thought i would drop into Sydney Dive Safari at 512 Bunnerong Road, alas thei…
I purchased a try dive voucher for my brothers 21st birthday and 2 months later they were closed and deleted their …
CLOSED for business
They’re permanently closed for business but not closed to take my money! On 2nd October I was allowed to book off…
SSI certification program
I did some of the SSI specialty course ( Nitrox, Deep , Navigation and Night) provided by Sydney Dive Safari. Exce…
Attended an open water course with Sydney Dive Safari, and they were excellent. Very professional and ver well orga…
Surf survival , Breath hold
The course was very informative and held at a first class location for this type of event , Bondi Icebergs Our inst…
A well balanced half day course to get back up to where left off diving. I was pretty rusty but Steve was calm clea…
Excellent diving school
Sydney Dive Safari did an excellent job preparing me for my diving adventures with their open water diver course. G…
Awesome Social Shore Dive at Bare Island
Great morning doing a relaxed shore dive at Bare Island led by Larry who pointed out all of the local marine life. …
Absolutely awesome dive refresher course
My friend and I did our dive refresher course with Steve who was incredible! So calm, knowledge and considerate I r…
Intense but fun!
I recently completed the weekend Open Water diver course through Dive Safari and I had a blast! I had the lovely Gr…
Open water course
Completed my open water course with Alicia as my instructor and graham and Cameron came along to help with other gr…
Such a fun day! Shout out to Alicia, Graham and Cameron for all their help and guidance along the way!
Scooter snorkeling so much fun!
I did scooter snorkelling with instructor Cameron. The whole experience was fantastic and highly recommended. I've…
Great dive and guide...
Our family had a great scooter snorkel dive with our guide Steve Bennett. His explanation of the gear, the conditi…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Frequently Asked Questions about Sydney Guided Shore Dive
- Sydney Guided Shore Dive price starts from RM 261.32. Discover and book Sydney Guided Shore Dive on Tripadvisor
- Sydney Guided Shore Dive cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Sydney Guided Shore Dive on Tripadvisor
- Sydney Guided Shore Dive is hosted by Sydney Dive Safari. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sydney Dive Safari on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sydney Guided Shore Dive on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Sydney Guided Shore Dive on Tripadvisor