Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (13)
Book by July 12 and travel between June 27 and July 12 to save 15% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Get ready for spectacular illusions, atmospheric sound fields, special effects, and more at INFINITY on the Gold Coast. This exciting attraction is perfect for children and adults alike, and the maze-like surroundings means there’s a surprise around every corner. Rather than following a large tour group around, enjoy the freedom of exploring the 20 multi-sensory environments at your own pace.
- No waiting in ticket lines—entry to INFINITY is included
- Lots to explore—discover 20 different zones in the attraction
- Experience impressive illusions, special effects, and sound fields
- The ideal Gold Coast activity for all weather conditions
- 2-hours free undercover parking
- Free Wifi in Chevron Renaissance Centre
- Entry/Admission - Infinity Attraction
- Digital souvenir photo packages from $20
- Gift shop purchases
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If special effects lighting, sound, dark confined spaces or illusions of height and depth cause you concern, please make further inquiries before entry
- You must not enter INFINITY if you have consumed alcohol or drugs
- INFINITY is not recommended for children under 8 years or for anyone with an unusual fear of darkness
- Children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied by an adult/carer who accepts responsibility for their care, safety and conduct
- Prams and children in backpacks cannot be admitted
- Babies carried in forward carrying slings will only be admitted at parent’s risk. It is recommended against entering with a baby or toddler
- Children must be able to walk through unassisted
- A carer accompanying a disabled guest to assist that guest will be admitted free of charge providing a current valid Carer's Card (or similar) issued by relevant State or Commonwealth authorities is produced.
- Lockers are available for personal belongings, bags, sunglasses, mobiles devices, umbrellas etc
- Design and systems of Infinity are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes and may be used by us for our commercial purposes without payment to you.
- Prices are valid until 31st March 2021 unless otherwise stated on special offers.
- Although there is nothing in INFINITY that is designed to frighten (e.g. nothing jumps out or grabs you) some people may feel dismay due to the ‘unknown’. In the Mystery Zone (only one of 20 zones) patrons use their sense of touch to feel their way under very low light effects. If you think that you or your child might be adversely affected you should refrain from entering or purchase a glow stick on entry.
- Visitors must be in good health, agile and free from any potentially adverse medical conditions. You should seek medical advice if uncertain.
- Expectant mothers should seek medical advice before entering.
- If low light levels, fog effects, strobe lighting might affect you, seek advice before entry
- INFINITY has some areas with uneven and moving floors which may affect people with mobility problems, knee, leg or ankle injuries or who lack agility, so please seek advice before entry
- Enclosed footwear should be worn within Infinity
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Parents and/or young children who feel threatened by the dark or unknown: Does your child have an unusual fear of the dark? In some of Infinity’s environments the special effects require a very low level of light. A small percentage of young children and some adults may feel anxious under these conditions. INFINITY is a series of fun environments. Although there is nothing in INFINITY that is designed to frighten (e.g. nothing jumps out or grabs you) some people may feel dismay due to the ‘unknown’. In the Mystery Zone (only one of 20 zones) patrons use their sense of touch to feel their way under very low light effects. If you think that you or your child might be adversely affected you should refrain from entering or purchase a glow stick on entry. Please make sure you watch and explain the safety instruction in the video you will before entry. Ask for more information if you have any doubts.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our 7-year-old “loved everything!!”, particularly the room with the large bouncy balls and couldn’t wait to explore the next rooms. I (Mum) felt a little nauseous at times, but I tend to get slightly motion sickness in cars anyway, and it really wasn’t that bad. We were in and…
Date of experience: July 2020
Disappointed with the experience - maybe I expected to Much. 15 mins for a cost of $80 for four people 2 adults 2 kids. The kids had fun which is the main thing but were disappointed how quickly it all ended especially after waiting in line for 45 mins. Done it once but never…
Date of experience: July 2020
This is a surreal experience and very well designed. Each room is unique and it is basically like walking through a music video. Certainly was the surprise of the holiday as some experiences like this can be a little naff. One note, kids might freak out and there are no refunds…
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
Response from InfinityAttraction, Guest Relations Manager at INFINITY Attraction General Admission
Responded 26 May 2020
Thanks for your great review and we're glad you enjoyed your time. we liked you anaolgy of walking through a music video. Hope to see you at INFINITY again soon.
I’ve been here before many years ago with a couple of friends and it was great, all messing around, I didn’t think anything of it really but it was kinda fun. Expensive for what it is and a terrible souvenir photo. Then I took two young children with me and it was a whole…
Date of experience: July 2019
They said it was a little weird but they liked it. I was very disappointed in the pictures I paid for, they were not very good at all..
Date of experience: February 2020
Response from GCinfinity, General Manager at INFINITY Attraction General Admission
Responded 24 Feb 2020
Thanks for sharing your review. Would you be able to send us the photo code and we can see what the issue is and possibly correct it.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Infinity Attraction
Took my 10 yr old who loves the maze and all the lights. My son is on the spectrum so the loud noises disturbed him…
Great for a laugh
Well worth an afternoon of fun, it’s cheap and close to all the hotels and great for kids. Tip- try and go when not…
Super Awesome!! Must do!!
This was amazing!!!! We had so much fun!! My miss 7 freaked out from the noises though so she had to depart early. …
It was fun but one part was a little bit scary for me but I got through it and could enjoy the rest of the maze. Di…
Loved every second of it! So unique and fun. I would recommend doing the infinity maze with somebody because it’…
We had no idea what to expect when we arrived. I don't want to detail the experience, other than to say it's a must…
Try this! Is really different
Went in with our 2 kids. Wasn't sure what to expect. Is really a visual splendour and quite exhilarating, however m…
Loads of fun!
Would definitely go again! Went with 2 adults and 1 child (7yrs) there were a few things that scared the child but …
Totally different kind of experience. Kind feel claustrophobic and makes one want to rush out instead of enjoying i…
Fun night out
This is fun but expensive for the short thrill it offers. My children enjoyed the experience but they could offer s…
Infinity is extraordinary! Well worth the money for the amount you pay. Staff were friendly and we had an amazing e…
Visited twice and it’s still amazing
We’ve visited this joint twice and have loved it both times. It’s fun for all ages and is located at the heart of S…
Love love. Great wear only white and can spend lots of time there. Is so fun for young people but maybe only kids a…
Worth it. Once is a must.
Small place in the market easily accesible by train. I had done something like this for the first time and it was a…
All over in a flash
For the money they charge for entrance, I guess I was expecting much more. The Maze was fun, but the rest of the a…
- Infinity Attraction
- Duration: 25–40 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about INFINITY Attraction General Admission
Which attractions will I visit with INFINITY Attraction General Admission?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book INFINITY Attraction General Admission on Tripadvisor
How much is INFINITY Attraction General Admission?
INFINITY Attraction General Admission price starts from US$16.87. Discover and book INFINITY Attraction General Admission on Tripadvisor
What is the INFINITY Attraction General Admission cancellation policy?
INFINITY Attraction General Admission cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book INFINITY Attraction General Admission on Tripadvisor
Which company provides INFINITY Attraction General Admission?
INFINITY Attraction General Admission is hosted by Infinity Attraction. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Infinity Attraction on Tripadvisor. Discover and book INFINITY Attraction General Admission on Tripadvisor