Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This 3-Day Flinders Ranges Outback Tour operates from Adelaide. Travel with a small group in luxury air-conditioned Mercedes Benz vehicles with two nights at the award-winning Rawnsley Park Station. Rawnsley Park Station will be a highlight on this tour with true outback hospitality and Aussie station experiences. Stay in luxurious accommodation, all with commanding views of the surrounding landscape. Touring includes the spectacular and rugged scenery of Wilpena Pound and the magnificent Flinders Ranges region with its wealth of wildlife, geology and ancient history. Then travel through the stunning Clare Valley wine region for some wine tasting and lunch before returning to Adelaide.
Adelaide to Rawnsley Park Station
Explore the Flinders Ranges
Rawnsley Park Station to Adelaide
Adelaide Central Bus Station Franklin St, 83 Franklin St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- 2 nights accommodation - Holiday Units or Eco Villas at Rawnsley Park Station
- Morning pick up and evening set down on Days 1 & 3 at selected Adelaide CBD Hotels
- Enjoy a "Sunset on the Chace" tour, including sunset drinks and canapes
- Personalised touring with expert commentary from your local driver/guide
- Sample wines at Paulett Wines in the Clare Valley
- See picturesque gorges and spectacular scenery on your tour around Wilpena Pound and the Southern Flinders Ranges
- Taste the unique and delicious food at Australia's #1 Outback Hotel, the Prairie Hotel
- Explore the Kanyaka Station Homestead Ruins
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Kanyaka Ruins & Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Rawnsley Park Station
- Entry/Admission - Prairie Hotel
- Entry/Admission - Paulett Wines
- Drinks not listed as part of itinerary
- Optional Scenic Flight over Wilpena Pound operated by Chinta Air
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All prices are per person based on twin share. Single prices available on request
- Minimum number of 2 passengers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet this requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Itinerary is subject to change and weather conditions on the day
- Touring is in a small vehicle and large suitcases cannot be carried. Luggage weight limits must not exceed 15kgs per person
- Tour is not recommended for children up to 7 years of age. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
We had three hilarious days in Kangaroo Island. Nikki showed us the best places and shared her knowledge with us. Even after the bushfires there are many cute animals left and it is absolutley worth a visit! Nikki is not only a tourguide, she is a friend! Big hug from Germany, …
Date of experience: February 2020
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Kangaroo Island Odysseys
"I'm still standing..."
Kangaroo Island is indeed still standing and definitely ready for business. Our travel agent tried to dissuade us …
Special holiday trip
Our travel agent arranged this trip for us. We did the 2 day trip from Adelaide to KI. An amazing trip!! We arrived…
Every part of it was AMAZING!!
Our families trip with Kangaroo Island Odysseys was truly an amazing adventure. Nikki Redman was very informative a…
Kangaroo Island - Australian Safari like no other
Our itinerary changed due the devastating bushfires at Flinders Chase National Park in January 2020. However, imm…
What an incredible two days. Our guide Nikki was spectacular, insightful, entertaining, educational, and more. Sure…
Fantastic Kangaroo Island Adventure!
We were greeted at the ferry terminal by our guide, Rosemarie, with an easy to spot sign with our names on it. She…
Amazing tour of Kangaroo Island with excellent coverage.
We did the 2-day tour from Adelaide to KI and stayed on Island overnight. Our guide Alaine was excellent and took …
Visit Kangaroo Island
Very professional guiding, excellent food and impressive wild life. With the recent bush fire it is worth the trip.
1 day wildlife tour off the Golden Princess.
Excellent day. Only 6 people in each of 2 vans. Saw kangaroos, koalas, sea lions and pelicans in the wild. Nikki a…
Wonderful 2-day tour of Kangaroo Island
Our two-day tour of Kangaroo Island with our tour guide Nikki Redman surpassed all of our expectations. Incredible …
Come to Kangaroo Island!
Don’t be put off by the media about the fires on Kangaroo Island, as there’s still so much beauty and wildlife to s…
We were on the small group day tour, just us and our wonderful guide. She was extremely knowledgeable and made sur…
Very nice experience at Kangaroo Island
We had our time in Kangaroo Island pre booked from the Agent and in such cases I start considering the possible exp…
AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE
We participated in the two days tour and our guide was Nikki Redman, we had so much fun and we had the opportunity …
Holiday with a friend
We went to Kangaroo Island in 2014 and fell in love with the Island and Nikki Redmans knowledge about nature, histo…
- Burra, Kanyaka Ruins & Cemetery, and 6 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427