Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience the natural wonders of Tasmania’s Bruny Island on this full-day tour from Hobart. Explore walking tracks, rain forest, and hidden water holes, and visit the Cape Bruny Lighthouse and the Neck. With round-trip transportation, ferry tickets, and time for an on-island lunch (own expense), this personalized small-group tour shows you more of Bruny Island than you’d see on your own.
- You’ll have 4 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cape Bruny LighthouseStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2The NeckStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Bruny Island Berry FarmStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Bruny Island Premium WinesStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Get Shucked Oyster BarStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
- See more of scenic Bruny Island with a local guide to show you around
- Swim in a pristine lagoon, walk in the rain forest, and get stellar views
- Look for native wildlife like the rare white wallaby
- Includes ferry tickets and round-trip transportation from Hobart hotels
What to Expect
Get an early start with pickup from your Hobart hotel and transfer to the ferry to Bruny Island. On the way, your guide customizes the tour to your group’s interests and the day’s conditions, making the best use of your time so that you can cover the island’s many highlights. Upon arrival, visit island highlights such as the Neck Lookout and the Cape Bruny Lighthouse for panoramic views of the ocean and coast, and perhaps spot some of the island’s rare white wallabies. Take a walk in the temperate rain forest, and discover hidden water holes and lagoons—perfect for a quick dip. Stop for tastings of some of Tasmania’s fresh produce and other goods, enjoy lunch (at your own expense), and hear commentary from your guide about the island’s history and culture. Your Bruny Island tour ends with return to your Hobart hotel in the early evening.
Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, Information Hub, Elizabeth St, Hobart TAS 7000 Tour operator pick ups: Corner of Elizabeth and, 20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia Hobart Showground, 2 Howard Rd, Glenorchy TAS 7010, Australia North Hobart Post Office, 412 Elizabeth St, North Hobart TAS 7000, Australia St. David's Cathedral, 23 Murray St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
- National Park fees
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup (Hotels within 5kms of Hobart City)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Cape Bruny Lighthouse
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We pick up within a 5km radius of the Hobart CBD.
- Pickup starts before tour start time.
- This tour has no set schedule. Every day can be different. There is so much to see and do at Bruny Island that it is impossible to do it all in one day. Our guides will plan the day based on the group and weather conditions to maximise and better the experience.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thank you Elly for being a thoughtful, flexible, informative and well organised tour guide. You were a great driver and we loved our full day tour of Bruny Island.
Date of experience: May 2021
Pete our guide for the day was fantastic. Happy to show us as much as possible from this beautiful island. We loved the beautiful baguette at the cheese factory and I'm french so I know about bread. The atmosphere in the bus was great. Even the cold weather didn't spoil…
Date of experience: April 2021
We had a great time on this tour. Ben our Tour guide made sure we were all comfortable and was flexible to suit everyones needs. The tour was more than what we expected and we were taken to a great place for lunch. We got to experience all of what Bruny had to offer and met…
Date of experience: April 2021
1 Helpful vote
Fantastic day with Daniel who was very knowledgeable and friendly. Surprised that we got to see and do so much in one day without being rushed. Lunch restaurant was lovely. Great food and outlook. Seeing Thelighthouse was high on my list! Highly recommended!👍❤️
Date of experience: March 2021
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tassie Tours Tasmania
Friendly, fun and knowledgeable guide made the tour an absolute pleasure. Picked us up and dropped us off from a l…
Alli was our driver and tour guide. She was an outstanding young driver. I felt safe and that says a lot for me as …
Bruny Island Tour
Probably one of the best tours I did in Tassie. Ben was an amazing tour guide who helped us really enjoy the full e…
1 day to sample Bruny Island, this tour is great value. A bit of everything.
If you only have 1 day to experience Bruny Island, this tour is great. You see the amazing natural features: beach…
Tour is a must to learn about white settlement and the convict history. Bus was great and the quick tour guide is a…
Had trouble finding a hire car for the day and booked the Tassie Tours shuttle from Hobart to port Arthur. Fantas…
SUPER DAY ON BRUNY ISLAND
We had an amazing day on Bruny Island with our guide, Dan. We saw all the main sights and had time to enjoy each. …
Great Experience Overall
Port Arthur and Tasmanian Devil's Unzoo tour : pretty intense but consonant with my expectations. I was glad to see…
Wonderful time exploring Bruny Island. Our tour guide Ben was keen to show us as much as possible without rushing a…
Great day - driver was very friendly.
We had a great day. The driver was great and friendly however more pick up and drop off locations should be availab…
Great tour of Bruny Island
We had a great tour of Bruny yesterday. Our tour guide Ben was well informed and good fun. Bruny is a beautiful pea…
Enjoyed the day although disappointed that the Cherry Orchard had been harvested and that we arrived too late to ta…
Strongly recommend this tour to Port Arthur. The shuttle bus was on schedule on all the pick ups. Ben, the driver, …
Bruny Island Day trip
We did the trip with Ali and it was fabulous. Bruny Island itself is lovely and well worth visiting. Awesome day an…
Great Tours, friendly team
The team was very friendly, they offer great options to travel around Tasmania. Excellent tour guides, with local e…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from MYR 434.54*
Popular: Booked by 215 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart
- Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart on Tripadvisor
- Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart price starts from RM 393.41. Discover and book Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart on Tripadvisor
- Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Guided Bruny Island Tour from Hobart on Tripadvisor