View all photos (29)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Maintain your workout regimen while exploring some top sights and atmospheric laneways of Melbourne during this running tour. Head out on a run around the city to admire its beautiful street art and interesting attractions and shops. End the tour at a local café for an energy-boosting cup of Melbourne’s world-famous coffee.
- Stay active while exploring the city on a running tour
- Admire lovely architecture, vibrant laneways, and street art
- Enjoy a cup of Melbourne’s famous coffee from a local café
- This tour is limited to 10 guests to ensure a personalized experience
What to Expect
Meet your guide and small group at a central meeting point. From here, head out on your running tour of the city. As you go, observe the mix of Victorian and modern architecture for which Melbourne is famous. Duck down hidden laneways such as Hosier and Union to see some of the city’s best and most vibrant street art. Explore Melbourne’s colorful Chinatown, and pass by a number of landmarks including St. Paul’s Cathedral, Old Melbourne Gaol, and the Block Arcade. Throughout your run, get insider tips from your guide on the best bars, restaurants, and hangouts to explore later on your own. Conclude your tour at a café on Degraves Lane with a cup of Melbourne’s world-famous coffee.
Federation Square/Swanston St, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Degraves Street, Degraves St, Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
- A wonderful tour guide to lead the way and share the stories, history and myths of Melbourne
- Coffee or an alternative drink to finish the tour is included
- All photos will be taken for you so all you need to do is look around and take it all in!
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear suitable running attire
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Running Tours Melbourne
Great running tour
I had a great running tour with Tim, he was knowledgable and happy to run at my pace whilst taking great pictures.…
Clackamas County, Oregon10
Best way to get to know Melbourne!
Solo traveler from the US. I happened to be the only runner for the tour of the day so Tony my tour guide catered…
Melbourne Laneway Discovery Tour
Wow!!! What a great way to see Melbourne. I learnt a lot and saw things I never knew existed. Matty was very…
Melbourne Laneway Discovery Running Tour
Really fun morning exploring Melbourne with Matty as our tour guide. He had great knowledge of the history of…
A fun tour with friends
This was a fun experience. Matty was very considerate and looked after our group. We learned many interesting…
Awesome Morning Run Through Melbourne in the Morning
Awesome way to run throught the City of Melbourne at 7am in the morning, Tim's knowlege about Melbourne lane ways…
Brilliant way to see Melbourne!
Loved this sunrise tour of Melbourne and the Yarra river. Tim was a gracious and knowledgeable tour guide, who…
Wonderful Morning Running the City
After a week of business travel I had some extra time and booked the Laneway Discovery Running Tour. Highly…
Christchurch, New Zealand20
Great way to see the city
Great tour with Tim, fantastic way to get to know the city. Good mix between running and time to learn more about…
Narre Warren, Australia31
Great tour guides and amazing sights!
Such a great day! I can’t believe I have lived in Melbourne and still never seen the laneways. Matt was a great…
- Hosier Lane, Hardware Lane, and 5 more
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071