Lowest price guarantee
Ages 4-80, max of 6 per group
Duration: 1h 25m
Start time: Check availability
- Equipment/ride rental
- Life Jackets
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that the pickup/drop for this experience is only available from/to Maafushi island, Maldives If you're staying in islands/resorts other than Maafushi we may still able to host you for this experience (subject to an additional surcharge). Please check the possibilities & additional surcharges may occur before making the reservation. Our support team is ready to provide the information 24/7
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154002P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Maafushi: Water Sports Combo - Jet Ski, Kayak & Tube ride?
- Maafushi: Water Sports Combo - Jet Ski, Kayak & Tube ride price starts from RM 211.40. Discover and book Maafushi: Water Sports Combo - Jet Ski, Kayak & Tube ride on Tripadvisor
- What is the Maafushi: Water Sports Combo - Jet Ski, Kayak & Tube ride cancellation policy?
- Maafushi: Water Sports Combo - Jet Ski, Kayak & Tube ride cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Maafushi: Water Sports Combo - Jet Ski, Kayak & Tube ride on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Maafushi: Water Sports Combo - Jet Ski, Kayak & Tube ride?
- Maafushi: Water Sports Combo - Jet Ski, Kayak & Tube ride is hosted by Tuktukdude Maldives. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tuktukdude Maldives on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maafushi: Water Sports Combo - Jet Ski, Kayak & Tube ride on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Maafushi: Water Sports Combo - Jet Ski, Kayak & Tube ride?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 25m. Discover and book Maafushi: Water Sports Combo - Jet Ski, Kayak & Tube ride on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154002P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Maafushi Island, Maldives
Joined in May 2019
#2 of 2 Food & Drink in Maafushi Island
- vlalanne00Run away from this Tourist trap !Our worst experience in Maldives! They sell an exclusive experience and a unique trip of snorkeling with Mantas with a local guide in a preserved area…In fact, a tourist trap!!!! 12 boats full of people when we arrived, 80 or more people in the water paddelling with noise, a lot of chinese with life jackets and floaties,a rude guide with no consideration to us and the environnement. Absolutely no Mantas!!!! Normal, they run away this place with so many people…As we must have done! Do not condone this attraction which is more Disneyland than an aquatic reserve! Shame on the local rangers who confuse business and preservation.
- K32LRjeffk00Unfaithful Tuktukdude, Poor service and ruined your mood and tripNo recommended. Worst service ever. Don’t fall into their trap. Very disappointed. Tuktukdue collected my payment and failed to pick up from the airport on 20230713. Moreover, they lost contact and no feedback either from my email or telephone, messenger. My contact person from tuktuk is Thisara, tuktukdue. This lousy service was ruined my mood and my family trip totally at begin. Don’t try any service by this company. 沒有推薦。有史以來最糟糕的服務。不要落入他們的陷阱。非常失望。 Tuktukdue 收取了我的付款，但未能在 20230713 到機場接機。此外，他們失去了聯繫，也沒有從我的電子郵件或電話、Messenger 中得到任何反饋。我在嘟嘟車上的聯繫人是嘟嘟車 Thisara。這種糟糕的服務從一開始就完全毀了我的心情和我的家庭旅行。不要嘗試該公司的任何服務。
- mariusbogdanc89700ExcellentBest organisation. We booked the trip from Male so they covered everything incl private speed boat transfer from Male to Maafushi. Unfortunatley due to weather conditions the ship wreck snorkeling could not be done. However they took us to an alternative location and offered a 17 USD discount. Would book them again amd again.
- Natalie f00DisappointedWow what a waste, so many adventures got cancelled because of politics and I cannot get a refund. Very sad. The biggest thing is that you cannot cancel and have a refund… seems money hungry
- Faye1988b00AwfulWaste off money, cheaper to book yourself, service provided terrible, I was the one constantly chasing for meeting points for the trip everything disorganised very dissatisfied
- PHRMB00Kaani Tours Team is Excellent for thisWhat a great Experience with Kaani Tours Team .. Specially thanks to Laura who took good care of us with great Photos & Videos
- Mama_seikatsu00Do not book through this companyI live in Maafushi island. The guests who took this activity through this company came to me, crying, because they came to Maafushi island for a day visit just for the parasailing, but they couldn’t do it. They never informed the guest about the name of the place. They said they are picking up the guests at the harbor, but they never showed up. They suggested the guest that parasailing is available at 5:30pm, but all the parasailing boat leave at 5pm at the last. Lastly, the price for parasailing for 2 people are much less than $160 if you directly book in Maafushi. Please do come to Maafushi and book the activities directly.
- palnad00Great Xmas Day treat!Great trip! We actually booked whilst in Maafushi via Saltbeach tours as it was only 140 usd there. Good range of veggie options and unlimited booze and soft drinks all day long. This included wine, beer, some selected cocktails and spirits. Would definitely recommend!
- eolamide00Awesome 🤩we absolutely had the best experience with @tuktukdude Maldives . The guys are friendly and safety conscious, Thisara made my experience even better by the timely responses when I needed some information. I’d do this again with Tuktukdude! 🥰😍🥰
- msg23f67efef0044202200The Airport Information informed me that I have paid money to fake travel operator.A vendor from Icom Tours and Arena Hotels told me that there was no tour operator called TukTukDude….They told me I had to pay 25 USD again to take me to the hotel. I complained to Tourist Police and then they admitted that there was a error on their part. They had received booking.
- wikeworm00Heart brokenWe changed our flight and plans and went all the way down to Maafushi just for this whale shark and manta ray snorkeling with dolphin watching. We hadn't heard from this company so me sent them a message the night before the excursion. They got back to us early in the morning with not much time before the time to meet them and they CANCELED due to weather? We had to scramble and find another excursion to join. They told us that there was nothing wrong with the weather at all. It was not with whale sharks which is agian the only reason we went all the way down to Maafushi......I was absolutely heart broken because this was a big bucket list item for me...they did give refund but that did not help with the fact that we paid for hotel and speed boat to get down to Maafushi for this particular excursion
- Kimberlykz00Good experienceResponsive customer support via Whatsapp. Tours were aggregated and provided by several Maafushi agencies but went according to plan. Had an enjoyable time with a pre-planned schedule and maximised time exploring various island and doing different activities.
- 535merrym00Super helpful and professionalOur activities were very nicely organized, and we were updated about the upcoming activities each evening very efficiently. I appreciated the willingness to accommodate our requests.
- 324yuqingl00Double price then booking from local hotel1. The agent did help us along the way, but we never saw him, maybe a AI person. 2. Please book from local hotel directly, this agency is charging double price! 3. Our flight arrives at 10pm, so we chose 10pm speedboat pickup service. Then last minute they told us cannot, and ask us ti solve the problem ourselves.
- ryannz700Really great and honest company for activities5/5. Really friendly people and great organising the trip to maximise our experience. The boat driver and guide were experienced in finding Manta Rays. Very convenient time of the day as well. Communication was absolutely the best, so if you need to contact them do so over WhatsApp. Fast response with integrity and respect.
DO NOT BOOK FROM THIS TRIP AGENCY!! We are writing this in case anyone else falls for a scam like us! A group of four of us had a very unpleasant experience with this trip agency called TukTukDude. We saw its snorkeling trip combo in Maafushi on Tripadvisor before we headed to Maldives in July 2019. We contacted TukTukDude directly through email and received a reply from a person called Thisara Kuruppuarachchi fairly quickly. Thisara offered us a 17.5% discounted rate from the rate mentioned on Tripadvisor for direct booking (original rate on TA: US$72pp; price from TukTukDude: US$59.4pp). We were excited and confirmed the booking by paying 50% advance payment via online transfer. Two days before the trip, we reconfirmed the booking with Thisara and he told us to meet at 9am at Triton Beach Hotel. The experience had been fine up to this point. On the trip day, we arrived the meeting point on time and met with the contact person, Sunny. Sunny was a bit confused and surprised, he said the trip started at 10:30am instead of 9am. It was shocking to know that Thisara told us the wrong time and since the last minute delay affected our original plan in the afternoon, we weren’t able to join the trip. We called Thisara for clarification but he refused to refund the deposit payment to us. Because of his miscommunication about the time, our supposed-to-be-fun morning got messed up and our money was taken by someone who didn’t do anything. This TukTukDude company is a fraud. Sunny explained that this TukTukDude company is based in Sri Lanka. What they do is referring customers (like us) to an Indian travel company, then the India travel company refers the customers to Triton Beach Hotel. Obviously there are commissions in between these companies. The direct booking price of excursion at Triton Hotel is only half of what TukTukDude costed us. So DO NOT book from TukTukDude. In spite of this bad experience, Sunny from Triton was very helpful and provided us many recommendations of excursion for the rest of our trip in Maafushi. If you are planning a trip in Maafushi, we strongly recommend you to book excursion directly from Triton Hotel.