Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-90, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Picnic lunch
- Return transfer from/to Maafushi
- Beach towel
- Underwater photos and videos
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We will pick you from the hotel you are staying in Maafushi, Maldives. If you joining from Male city, please reach us once after proceeded the reservation (at an additional surcharge we may arrange the pickup/drop)
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154002P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Maafushi: Whale sharks & Manta rays snorkeling with Dolphin watching?
- Maafushi: Whale sharks & Manta rays snorkeling with Dolphin watching price starts from RM 654.79. Discover and book Maafushi: Whale sharks & Manta rays snorkeling with Dolphin watching on Tripadvisor
- What is the Maafushi: Whale sharks & Manta rays snorkeling with Dolphin watching cancellation policy?
- Maafushi: Whale sharks & Manta rays snorkeling with Dolphin watching cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Maafushi: Whale sharks & Manta rays snorkeling with Dolphin watching on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Maafushi: Whale sharks & Manta rays snorkeling with Dolphin watching?
- Maafushi: Whale sharks & Manta rays snorkeling with Dolphin watching is hosted by Tuktukdude Maldives. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tuktukdude Maldives on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maafushi: Whale sharks & Manta rays snorkeling with Dolphin watching on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 154002P24
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Maafushi Island, Maldives
Joined in May 2019
#2 of 2 Food & Drink in Maafushi Island
- vlalanne00Run away from this Tourist trap !Our worst experience in Maldives! They sell an exclusive experience and a unique trip of snorkeling with Mantas with a local guide in a preserved area…In fact, a tourist trap!!!! 12 boats full of people when we arrived, 80 or more people in the water paddelling with noise, a lot of chinese with life jackets and floaties,a rude guide with no consideration to us and the environnement. Absolutely no Mantas!!!! Normal, they run away this place with so many people…As we must have done! Do not condone this attraction which is more Disneyland than an aquatic reserve! Shame on the local rangers who confuse business and preservation.
- K32LRjeffk00Unfaithful Tuktukdude, Poor service and ruined your mood and tripNo recommended. Worst service ever. Don’t fall into their trap. Very disappointed. Tuktukdue collected my payment and failed to pick up from the airport on 20230713. Moreover, they lost contact and no feedback either from my email or telephone, messenger. My contact person from tuktuk is Thisara, tuktukdue. This lousy service was ruined my mood and my family trip totally at begin. Don’t try any service by this company. 沒有推薦。有史以來最糟糕的服務。不要落入他們的陷阱。非常失望。 Tuktukdue 收取了我的付款，但未能在 20230713 到機場接機。此外，他們失去了聯繫，也沒有從我的電子郵件或電話、Messenger 中得到任何反饋。我在嘟嘟車上的聯繫人是嘟嘟車 Thisara。這種糟糕的服務從一開始就完全毀了我的心情和我的家庭旅行。不要嘗試該公司的任何服務。
- mariusbogdanc89700ExcellentBest organisation. We booked the trip from Male so they covered everything incl private speed boat transfer from Male to Maafushi. Unfortunatley due to weather conditions the ship wreck snorkeling could not be done. However they took us to an alternative location and offered a 17 USD discount. Would book them again amd again.
- Natalie f00DisappointedWow what a waste, so many adventures got cancelled because of politics and I cannot get a refund. Very sad. The biggest thing is that you cannot cancel and have a refund… seems money hungry
- Faye1988b00AwfulWaste off money, cheaper to book yourself, service provided terrible, I was the one constantly chasing for meeting points for the trip everything disorganised very dissatisfied
- PHRMB00Kaani Tours Team is Excellent for thisWhat a great Experience with Kaani Tours Team .. Specially thanks to Laura who took good care of us with great Photos & Videos
- Mama_seikatsu00Do not book through this companyI live in Maafushi island. The guests who took this activity through this company came to me, crying, because they came to Maafushi island for a day visit just for the parasailing, but they couldn’t do it. They never informed the guest about the name of the place. They said they are picking up the guests at the harbor, but they never showed up. They suggested the guest that parasailing is available at 5:30pm, but all the parasailing boat leave at 5pm at the last. Lastly, the price for parasailing for 2 people are much less than $160 if you directly book in Maafushi. Please do come to Maafushi and book the activities directly.
- palnad00Great Xmas Day treat!Great trip! We actually booked whilst in Maafushi via Saltbeach tours as it was only 140 usd there. Good range of veggie options and unlimited booze and soft drinks all day long. This included wine, beer, some selected cocktails and spirits. Would definitely recommend!
- eolamide00Awesome 🤩we absolutely had the best experience with @tuktukdude Maldives . The guys are friendly and safety conscious, Thisara made my experience even better by the timely responses when I needed some information. I’d do this again with Tuktukdude! 🥰😍🥰
- msg23f67efef0044202200The Airport Information informed me that I have paid money to fake travel operator.A vendor from Icom Tours and Arena Hotels told me that there was no tour operator called TukTukDude….They told me I had to pay 25 USD again to take me to the hotel. I complained to Tourist Police and then they admitted that there was a error on their part. They had received booking.
- Kimberlykz00Good experienceResponsive customer support via Whatsapp. Tours were aggregated and provided by several Maafushi agencies but went according to plan. Had an enjoyable time with a pre-planned schedule and maximised time exploring various island and doing different activities.
- 535merrym00Super helpful and professionalOur activities were very nicely organized, and we were updated about the upcoming activities each evening very efficiently. I appreciated the willingness to accommodate our requests.
- 324yuqingl00Double price then booking from local hotel1. The agent did help us along the way, but we never saw him, maybe a AI person. 2. Please book from local hotel directly, this agency is charging double price! 3. Our flight arrives at 10pm, so we chose 10pm speedboat pickup service. Then last minute they told us cannot, and ask us ti solve the problem ourselves.
- ryannz700Really great and honest company for activities5/5. Really friendly people and great organising the trip to maximise our experience. The boat driver and guide were experienced in finding Manta Rays. Very convenient time of the day as well. Communication was absolutely the best, so if you need to contact them do so over WhatsApp. Fast response with integrity and respect.
- hediehk202200Mafooshi experienceI absolutely loved all about this island For day tours check all the prices then book Cause they have very different prices for same tour Personally recommend vela and Mafooshi tours
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We changed our flight and plans and went all the way down to Maafushi just for this whale shark and manta ray snorkeling with dolphin watching. We hadn't heard from this company so me sent them a message the night before the excursion. They got back to us early in the morning with not much time before the time to meet them and they CANCELED due to weather? We had to scramble and find another excursion to join. They told us that there was nothing wrong with the weather at all. It was not with whale sharks which is agian the only reason we went all the way down to Maafushi......I was absolutely heart broken because this was a big bucket list item for me...they did give refund but that did not help with the fact that we paid for hotel and speed boat to get down to Maafushi for this particular excursion
Written 17 October 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
hello, i will be on holiday in the maldives since 19 4. to 24 4 .unit they are not swimming in my resort(oblu select sangeli) with a giant shark. I want to ask you if you are collecting people on other islands? swimming with a huge shark is my dream. Please send me info.thanks.regards Tomas