Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (8)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Small Groups, maximum of 4 participants per instructor. We may have more space, call Dive Center to check additional availability of additional instructors. Experienced PADI Scuba Instructors in English. Spanish Guide by request. . Please call Dive Center after booking to confirm request for Spanish speaking Instructor. Safe and Fun. PADI certified instructors are highly qualified with hundreds of completed dives. Each instructor is fully insured. PADI--the way the World learns to dive--is the world's most recognized training agency. Highest Standards. All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of snorkel equipment and all scuba diving equipment
- Water provided with tour
- Meet at Rincon Diving & Snorkeling. If you need directions, please feel free to call us and we will guide you in.
- There is a short drive from Dive Center to beach. Customers will caravan to beach a short 5 minutes drive from Dive Center in their own transportation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Approximate time for completion: Half day (3-5 hours)
- First, there's the paperwork to do at Check-in. You'll need to provide us with some basic personal information and answer some questions on your medical history.
- After Check-in, you will meet your instructor and relax in our Training area to watch a short video which explains the course details.
- Thereafter, we will begin equipment fitting, training and briefing from your Instructor. This check-in process will take approximately 45 minutes depending on the size of the group.
- Participants will carpool or caravan to the entry. Depending on the size of your group, the guide may or may not be able to accommodate transportation from Dive Center to entry. All activities start and end on the beach--NO BOAT IS REQUIRED for a great experience.
- At the beginning of the first dive, you will learn some basic diving skills in shallow water with your instructor, and then you're off exploring the same coral reefs as certified divers. You'll have a dive instructor with you at all times and can dive to a maximum depth of 12m, around 39 feet.
- If you have chosen a second dive option, we will take an hour long break and conduct an additional briefing. We move to different coral reef where you'll go on the second dive with your instructor.
- If you really loved the Discover Scuba Diving introductory dives then your next step is to get certified with the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- WEATHER RELATED CANCELLATIONS*: We reserve the right to cancel or reroute tours up until the last minute due to weather, safety, or other uncontrollable circumstances. In this case, we will try to reschedule, agree on another more accessible destination or, if necessary, give a full refund.
- WHAT TO BRING:
- ALL GUESTS**: APPLY REEF SAFE SUNSCREEN and DRINK plenty of WATER BEFORE arrival. Reef safe sunscreen is sunscreens that does not contain oxybenzone. Most sunscreens containing natural minerals such as zinc oxide are better for the reef. Reef Safe sunscreen available for purchase in dive center as well.
- Wear a SWIMSUIT and bring a TOWEL with you. Water temperature average is low-mid 80's Farenheit so additional thermal protection is not generally required.
- IF YOU ARE ON A **DISCOVER SCUBA ADVENTURE TOUR**: It is suggested that you wear a t-shirt or sun SHIRT to avoid sunburn and abrasion from the equipment . Bring additional sunscreen to be used if needed. All equipment necessary for tour will be provided. If you have your own snorkeling/dive equipment, feel free to bring it for best personal fit.
- IF you are on a Discover Scuba Diving tour and **YOU WILL BE FLYING WITHIN 18 HOURS** AFTER your tour, you can NOT participate in this tour.
- Minimum age is 10, however, this activity may not be suitable for all children 10-14. Please call Dive Center before booking online if you have a child under the age of 14 participating
- Participants should be able to swim. Prior snorkeling experience helpful.
- Diving within 18 hours before flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- We look forward to welcoming you at RINCON DIVING & SNORKELING.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I have never been scuba diving before and wanted to try it. I Had a great time!!! I was the only one for the dive in the afternoon. Brenda was my instructor and she was awesome! She was friendly and down to earth with a vast knowledge of diving. She went over all the things I…
Date of experience: August 2019
After brief but comprehensive instruction Daryl took us out to test what we learned in some shallow water then guided us down deeper to see some cool Coral and fish. We went down to 22', ultimately. Right before I began to panic from realization of the depth he held my hand to…
I have never been scuba diving before and wanted to try something new. Had a great time. I was the only one for the dive in the am. So I got to have a true one on one experience. Daryl was awesome! Super friendly and down to earth! (which can be very hard to find) He went over…
Date of experience: June 2019
Thanks for our coach Darryl, we had a great scuba diving day in Rincon. First Darryl gave us a short lesson for scuba diving safety and skills, then we went for the beach to practice. After he thinks we are ready for the real diving, we went out for exploration! The first dive…
The Discover experience was a lot of fun. Darryl is an excellent instructor and worked at my pace till I was comfortable. When I had a few issues, he knew exactly what I was doing wrong and told me what I had to do to fix it. Overall had a lot of fun! Wish I could've stayed…
Date of experience: June 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Rincon Diving & Snorkeling
Great Snorkeling Tour
Brenda was a great guide. She was helpful and had fruit for us when we were finished. I highly recommend her and th…
Daryl was an amazing guide, Although I snorkeled many times we learned so many things about snorkeling in the types…
Great Customer Service
We used Rincon Diving and Snorkeling a couple of years ago to rent snorkeling gear and for a morning of guided snor…
All Around Awesome - Communication, Safety, and overall Professionalism
Had a great dive with Darryl and the Rincon Diving team. Brenda (Owner) was great in all the communication leadin…
A Fun Time
Thanks to Brenda for the nice shore dive! It was a great time. The waters were choppy around most of the island so …
It was great!! Explained to me everything before hand. Show me what i was expected to see at sea. Saw most of the f…
Our tour guide was great. It was just me and my parents, it was a lovely time. I’ve been snorkeling before and the …
Super good loved it!!
The instructor Brenda was absolutely awesome and we would have not been able to see some of the stuff and fishes th…
Knock off of Taino Divers Tour
After trying to book a scuba trip with Taino Divers, we settled on Rincon Diving and Snorkeling. This was only beca…
Always a great experience
I have been diving with this shop now since September of 2018, since then we have been back 8 times. Always low str…
instructor was very good
the tour guide was very informative and attentive. Had a great time would definitely do it again and the price is …
SNORKLING IN PUERTO RICO
Aj was an amazing instructor. He made me feel very safe and answered all my questions. I am ready to dive after t…
Excellent shore diving experience.
We did a shore dive with Brenda. The dive was fun, professional and informative. Brenda explained all the marine li…
Great Morning of Snorkeling in Tres Palmas Reserve
My wife and I were lucky to have used Rincon Diving and Snorkeling for a morning excursion at Tres Palmas Marine Re…
“Just keep swimming!”- Dory
AMAZING! Brenda was our snorkeling guide and she is very knowledgeable and passionate. No mínimums so my husband an…
- Rincon Diving & Snorkeling
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Frequently Asked Questions about Discover Scuba Diving
What time does Discover Scuba Diving start?
Discover Scuba Diving will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Discover Scuba Diving on Tripadvisor
How much is Discover Scuba Diving?
Discover Scuba Diving price starts from US$128.21. Discover and book Discover Scuba Diving on Tripadvisor
What is the Discover Scuba Diving cancellation policy?
Discover Scuba Diving cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover Scuba Diving on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Discover Scuba Diving?
Discover Scuba Diving is hosted by Rincon Diving & Snorkeling. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rincon Diving & Snorkeling on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Discover Scuba Diving on Tripadvisor