Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atGorkého 132/2Gorkého 132/2, 811 01 Bratislava, SlovakiaHistorical Building of Slovak national theater next to Carlton Hotel The Guide will be standing in front of fountain with the sign saying TRIPITOSee address & details
- 1Bratislava Old TownStop: 3 hours - Admission excluded2 hours tour of Bratislava including main sightseeing places like St. Martin´s cathedral, Old town hall, Hviezdoslav square, Academia Istropolitana, Main square, Primate´s palace, Michael´s gate...Read more
- You'll end atThe University Library in BratislavaVentúrska 11, 814 17 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, SlovakiaSee address & details
Gorkého 132/2, 811 01 Bratislava, Slovakia
The University Library in Bratislava, Ventúrska 11, 814 17 Bratislava-Staré Mesto, Slovakia
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Food tasting
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Bratislava Old Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Yummy all the way
This Candy experience was unique and well executed with a tremendously nice and competent Guide who basically made …
Slovakia has great wines!
Our guide Suzzanne was wondeful, shared a lot of information about Slovakia, its people, history, Slovakian wine an…
Bratislava, Slovakia old city tour
Nicole, our guide was pleasant and knowledgeable. She was interested in the history and shared her information wit…
Wine tour - overpriced
Went for a wine tour in September. Tried 10 wines very quickly. After 30min we had already 5 glasses, way too quick…
Anne Marie T00
Relaxing and Interesting Tour
This was quite a relaxing tour on the Danube.Due to the large amount of people using the boat, I suggest that the t…
Fantastic personalised tours
We did two different tours whilst in Bratislava. First one was with Nicola it was a 2 hrs walking tour around Old T…
Californians in Slovakia
We enjoyed the traditional Slovakian meal. The food was delicious and we greatly enjoyed it. Our host Betty was ext…
Fantastic experience and delicious local wines!
I would really recommend this tour! The wines were fantastic! It was easy to book and our guide Betty was really go…
Informative and interesting tour of Bratislava
Walking tours can be a little bit hit or miss depending on the guide and the locale. Happy to report that our walki…
A lovely 2 hour walk through Bratislava's historic sites
My wife and I experienced this tour on March 22nd afternoon. It was organized by Tripito and our guide was Margueri…
Fantastic wines and guide
Our guide Betty met us outside the national theatre and drove us to a village just outside the city. We went to a…
Two hour walking tour
My husband and I participated in the two hour walking tour in Bratislava. Our guide Nicole was extremely friendly …
Wonderful tour with a lovely informative guide. We would never have discovered many of the sights without Betty.
Superior Bratislava tour with Tripito and our guide Nikola.
I done take tours because too often they are hit or miss... rarely an excellent experience. But Nikola was simply b…
Bratislava 3-Hour Wine Tasting
A most enjoyable few hours with our guide; After our pick up in Bratislava we were taken to a small town some 15/20…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour
What time does Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour start?
Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour?
Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour price starts from RM 252.38. Discover and book Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour cancellation policy?
Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bratislava Traditional Wine and Food Tour on Tripadvisor