Recommended by 97% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPils iela 14Pils iela 14, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, LatviaBetween the Dome Square and Riga Palace Directions: When you are on Dome Square go direction of St. Magdalena church with blue roof (seen from Dome square) and you'll wont miss our rental shop.Look also BICYCLE coming out from the wall.See address & details
- 1EsplanadeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2ViesturdārzsStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 3Alberta IelaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Vermanes GardenStop: 3 minutesSee details
- 5Latgales TirgusStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Central Market (Centraltirgus)Stop: 5 minutesSee details
- 7SpikeriStop: 3 minutesSee details
- 8Latvian Academy of Sciences Observation deckStop: 3 minutesSee details
- 9Riga Great Choral Synagogue Holocaust MonumentStop: 7 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPils iela 14Pils iela 14, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, LatviaBetween the Dome Square and Riga Palace Directions: When you are on Dome Square go direction of St. Magdalena church with blue roof (seen from Dome square) and you'll wont miss our rental shop.Look also BICYCLE coming out from the wall.See address & details
Pils iela 14, Centra rajons, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia
Returns to original departure point
- local ENG speaking tour guide
- professional tour guide system
- safety vest
- helmet if needed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Rain ponchos are also available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Thanks for the great experience with my first bicycle rent ever. Very friendly and understanding attitude, even tho I arrived late and missed the working time. The stuff was really kind and understanding. A wide range of bicycles. Highly recommend!
Date of experience: June 2020
We were in Riga for 5 days, but only in last we got an idea that we should book a guided tour! So, we found DAILY RIGA BIKE TOUR. Tours is available every day, but bear in mind that its not private tour, though the price is as low as possible... only 10 EUR per person plus tips…
Date of experience: August 2019
Overall, had a great experience from booking until the end. I made my reservation online through their website, and got an immediate confirmation. When I arrived, they had just gotten a call from a rather large group, so our tour went from a handful of people to almost 20! …
Date of experience: May 2019
We had a really great time with Janis and the guys from the bicycle rental. Highly recommended if you want to see the main attractions in the city, do so quickly and conveniently by bike and have a history proficient guide around. It was a pleasure!
Response from Gints S, Manager at Daily Riga Bike Tour
Responded 20 Apr 2019
It was our pleasure to host the guided bike tour to you. Flat Riga, Good Bikes and Best local guides makes it happen :)
I visited Riga and decided to take a bike tour around the city at Bicycle rental. Everything was great, guys there gave me the safe vest and audio system for headphones. The bike was good, not new one of course but in good condition. The tour itself was beautiful, the guide (I…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Great bikes, lovely people
We wanted to explore the city and hired bikes for the family. Laila and Gints were so nice and really helpful. They…
Most efortless bike rental in Riga
Everything was super smooth and easy. The bike was in perfecet condition (much better than you would ever expect wh…
Trip to the Ethnographic Open-Air Museum of Latvia
Very kind service at reasonable prices. The bikes were in perfect condition and a joy to ride. Latvia is flat and …
Reliable and flexible
Best bike rental service in Riga. Reliable and super flexible. Taking into consideration even the tiniest requests …
Great professional bike repair and touroffice,
I'm cycling the Baltic states and had my bike repaired here. Hardcore professionals to the bone! Great service, the…
Bike Rental for Latvia a trips
Rented a bike for two days for self-organized day trips to kemeri and piejura beach. The bike was really great nd f…
Trekking bikes for 8 days’ tour in Kurzeme region
We booked two bikes through internet, explaining our tour plan and what type of bikes we were interested in. We rec…
The bikes we rent were of really high quality. We used them for 24 hours in Riga and surrounding areas. We got them…
Rent a bike here to see parts of Riga that others may miss
As well as offering guided tours, Bicyclerental.lv on Pils iela in the Old Town will rent you a bicycle by the day …
Gints (the owner) was sooo friendly and helpful, we hired a Segway (which was great value for money) and everything…
Segway in January???!!!
The team at “Bicycle Rental” couldn't have been more helpful. We had pre-booked a Segway tour on the understanding …
Riga by Bike
Great (non-smoking 😂) tour, flexible guide. Two hours -11 km. A lot of background information about Riga.
Great experience, great service
Booked in advance. Great service offered thus providing german speaking guide and audio guide equipment. Great comm…
Comfortable and well-maintained bicycles
We rented bicycles to ride from the city center to a holocaust memorial outside the city. Renting was easy and quic…
Great day. Great guide.
Wanted to do something fun and interesting. For a very reasonable price 4 of us had our own guide and spent 90 mi…
- Duration: 2h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Mountain Bike Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Daily Riga Bike Tour
What time does Daily Riga Bike Tour start?
Daily Riga Bike Tour will start at 1:00 PM. Discover and book Daily Riga Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Daily Riga Bike Tour?
How much is Daily Riga Bike Tour?
Daily Riga Bike Tour price starts from RM 90.82. Discover and book Daily Riga Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Daily Riga Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Daily Riga Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Daily Riga Bike Tour on Tripadvisor