Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
See the monuments of Washington DC lit up for the night on an evening bike tour that avoids the daytime crowds. Pedal around the National Mall and stop to view landmarks including the memorials to World War II combatants, Presidents Jefferson and Lincoln, and civil rights icon Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. No need to walk long distances or get stuck in traffic with the convenience of bike transportation.
- You'll start atBike and Roll DC955 L'Enfant Plaza Southwest Outside on Upper Level (use, on your map or GPS, 470 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024, USAWe are behind The Spy Museum next to the Hilton Hotel in SW DC on the upper level of L'Enfant Plaza.See address & details
- 1Unlimited BikingStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2National MallStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Washington MonumentStop: 5 minutesSee detailsPass byWhite House
- 4National World War II MemorialStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byConstitution GardensVietnam Women's Memorial
- 5Vietnam Veterans MemorialStop: 7 minutesSee details
- 6Lincoln MemorialStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Korean War Veterans MemorialStop: 7 minutesSee details
- 8Martin Luther King, Jr. MemorialStop: 7 minutesSee detailsPass byTidal Basin
- 9Franklin Delano Roosevelt MemorialStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 10Jefferson MemorialStop: 7 minutesSee details
See 1 more stop
- Have time to stop at each monument and explore independently
- Family-friendly tour suitable for most kids and adults
- Expect an easy ride of about five miles (8km) on mostly flat terrain
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people includes use of bike and helmet
Bike and Roll DC, 955 L'Enfant Plaza Southwest Outside on Upper Level (use, on your map or GPS, 470 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Three hour fully guided tour
- Comfort bike rental
- Safety lights
- Reflective vest
- Equipment for kids of all sizes and ages
- Entry/Admission - Unlimited Biking
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours begin on time, your tour check-in time is important. You must check-in 15 minutes prior to tour departure time. We can not guarantee we can accommodate late customers.
- Please OPEN your voucher and read directions, you may need extra time to find us if you are traveling during rush hour or on metro train on a weekend.
- Bike headlights and reflective vests are provided for safety.
- Tours may be canceled if the weather makes for dangerous riding conditions.
- Trailer carriages and trailer tandems are available for children not old enough or comfortable on their own bike
- To ride in a trailer carriage, the child needs to be able to hold up their head up and wear a helmet
- Please note that due to security at our location, we are unable to hold luggage while you are on tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We reserve the right to fit youth the the safest, most appropriate equipment.
- Participants will ride approximately 5 miles over a period of three hours. It is appropriate for the casual exerciser.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our guide Josh was awesome!! Very knowledgeable about the monuments and patient with our 7 year old on the bike:). Highly recommend this tour. Kids all had a blast and wished it was longer!
Date of experience: August 2020
The tour at night was great because it gave you a different perspective of the monuments and memorials
Jason was a great tour guide filled with tons of information with regards to the monuments, buildings and Washington DC area in general that you wouldn’t get without a tour a guide!
Date of experience: July 2020
Seeing the monuments at night is a must. We had a wonderful tour guide and enjoyed both the ride as well as the history lesson.
Date of experience: March 2020
MariannaH566 wrote a review Mar 2020Charlotte, North Carolina, United States35 contributions7 helpful votes
Excellent tour! Stephen was our guide and he was phenomenal! We didn’t know what to expect and we were all so pleasantly surprised. It’s a must do activity!
1 Helpful vote
We did this tour on our first night in DC. Highly recommend the night time tour as it gives the memorials a totally different feel! I am so glad we did this as we had so much planned over the next several days that I do not know if we would have seen as much as we did otherwise.…
Date of experience: October 2019
Response from bikeandrollmarketing, Manager at Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour
Responded 25 Oct 2019
Thanks so much, Sandra! We know water and snacks always make the difference :) Have a lovely day!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bike and Roll DC
Great experience!! Our tour guide Paul was great , knowledgeable and funny. If you're planning on visiting DC, book…
First Time to DC
It was a fun experience and great overview of the monuments. Rebecca was a great tour guide. I highly recommend for…
The instructor/tour guide, Calee, was very knowledgeable and sweet. She is a history and art history major, and kne…
My experience was wonderful. Jen was very knowledgeable and funny. She made the ride and the experience one I enjoy…
Great overview of DC
Stephen G was an awesome guide and we had a great time. Since everything was mostly closed due to COVID-19 we were …
We knew it was a strange time to visit DC and many things would be closed. We were pleasantly surprised by the wond…
Lake front segway
So much fun!! A great way to see the city on a hot day. Easy to do and a Vincent was a great tour guide !
Fantastic Tour On Comfortable Bikes with an Awesome Guide
We had a fantastic time on this bike tour with our 14 and 16-year-old kids. The guide, Josh, was very knowledgable…
we had guide Steven who is an amazing individual. patient, informative, and funny. He kept us safe along the busy …
This is a great way to see all of the major sites in DC. stays are short, but you can then figure out which places …
Fun and informative!
We had the best day with Cam riding around DC. He was very knowledgeable, let us take our time when we wanted and a…
Fantastic Guided Tour of the National Mall
I took this tour while visiting D.C. with a friend, and we really enjoyed it. Our guide, Cameron U., provided an ex…
Some friends and I wanted to do something touristy that was easy and educational. Our tour guide Zach was AMAZING -…
Great fun on a cold day!
We rented bikes to ride around to various museums on the National Mall. It was a cold day, and the bikes were perfe…
A fun ride
A great way to see the sites. Segways are a lot of fun to ride and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. Highly re…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from MYR 187.04*
Popular: Booked by 22,798 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour
What time does Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour start?
Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour will start at 6:30 PM. Discover and book Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour?
How much is Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour?
Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour price starts from RM 211.27. Discover and book Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Washington DC Sites at Night Bike Tour on Tripadvisor