Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- 30-minute helicopter tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 lbs will be required to purchase an additional comfort seat at 50% of the individual fare (payable direct).
- Prior to your travel date, all passenger heights, weights and contact details MUST be advised. If you do not indicate this at the time of booking, you will be required to call the tour operator and advise them of this information directly
- For your safety and comfort, hats and oversized bags are not permitted in the aircraft
- Photo ID is required at time of check-in
- Tour route may be altered depending on weather
- There are 4 seats per aircraft
- Total tour time with hotel pickup and drop off is 2 hours
- Due to weight / balance of the aircraft, total maximum weight for 4 passengers is 750 lbs on Bell 206 Jet Ranger and for 6 passengers 1,300 lbs on Bell 407.
- All passengers names and weights required before flight.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Astrum Helicopters
The Pilot was very reassuring and the journey calm. We had a lot of time to take photos and to see the entire area…
Such professional service. Expensive but worth every penny. What an amazing experience. The views of the Blue Hole …
Must do. Bucket list!!! #betterbelizeit
We decided to go with Astrum helicopters via transfer. We figured it was the best way to travel from Belize city t…
A must to do in San Pedro with Astrum Helicopters It is expensive but it's worth it believe me, if you can afford i…
Blue Hole Tour
The ride and views were absolutely amazing. The only reason for not giving 5 stars was I thought there would be mo…
Amazing tour of the Blue Hole in Belize!!!
We had an amazing tour of the Blue Hole and adjacent features! Our tour guide was pleasant and also supplied champa…
Excellent serivce and flight
Second time taking Astrum Helicopters to Turneffe Island. Very professional and delightful experience. Highy recomm…
expensive but worth it
go when your kids are older. our kids were 5 and 7 did not understand how amazing this trip was. very unique experi…
The Great Blue Hole Heli Tour
Seriously amazing experience! A bucket list item that I’m so happy to have achieved and a memory I will never forge…
Waterfalls and Belize Zoo with Astrum
We had a great time with Gustavo and Astrum Helicopters! We flew from their heliport next to Grand Caribe on Amber…
We loved our flight! Service was prompt and professional and the Blue Hole was beautiful from the air. This was my …
Royal Belize to BZE
Professional, smooth ride and great way to top off our time at Royal Belize! Got us to the Airport quickly and che…
My family has used Astrum for years and they always deliver safe, reliable, and professional air transportation ser…
Blue Hole Experience
My kids and I recently took the Great Blue Hole flight from the Grande Caribe Heliport. We were nervous as it was …
Blue Hole and 100' Waterfalls by Helicopter was OUTSTANDING!
From start to finish, Astrum Helicopters is a first-class operation with a clear focus on customer satisfaction. I …
- St John's Cathedral, Astrum Helicopters, and 2 more
- Duration: 25–30 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from MYR 271.51*
Popular: Booked by 1,405 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour?
Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour price starts from RM 1,751.81. Discover and book Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour cancellation policy?
Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour?
Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour is hosted by Astrum Helicopters. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Astrum Helicopters on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Belize City and Reef Helicopter Tour on Tripadvisor