Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
In this tour you get a chance to drive the Jeep Wrangler through off road, highway, do mudding through the jungle,visit a dry cave system and drive beside the river.
- You'll start atThe Insurance CenterOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass bySt John's Cathedral
- 1Belize CityStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 2Belize DistrictStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atThe Insurance CenterThe Insurance Center, N Front St, Belize City, BelizeWhen coming off the tender, head down to terminal four, go through the building and you will see a booth with a exit sign on it. Exit the booth and you will see your guide with a sign that say "BELIZE JEEP ADVENTURE" and the leader name on it.See address & details
The Insurance Center, N Front St, Belize City, Belize
Returns to original departure point
- The local dish, Rice and Beans, Potato Salad, Stue Chicken and fry plantain
- Jeep Wrangler and Helmet
- Bug spray, Sun Screen and extra cash for other drinks and souvenir
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Cave Tubers Excursion - Day Tours
Cave Tubing is Really Fun
Had the opportunity to take a day cave tubing excursion while in Belize. The trip takes about an hour each way on …
I read great reviews but I have emailed this company three times in the last three weeks and they have not responde…
Best Kept Secret - Belize Shore Excursion
Gabriel was our guide, and he was a delight to spend the day with. He picked us up from the cruise terminal in a J…
Jeep Adventure Great Day Juan was Awesome!
We had a group of 6 all over 60 and, enjoyed the tour and cave exploring without any difficulty. The tour gave a va…
Our best excursion yet! Belize Jeep Adventures/Cave Tubers!
Where do I start? We were on a Christmas Cruise and found this outfit through Shore Excursioneers. Jeeping throug…
Jungle Jeep Tour
Had an excellent day with Juan. It was a very fun adventure where you are allowed to drive the jeep through a trac…
Belize jeep adventure tour .. Must Do
This was a blast! Jose our guide was a lot of fun and shared so much info of his country with us. Jeeps were real…
This trip was set up through NCL cruises. It was well worth it. Nice bus ride with a knowledgeable guide and then…
Belize Jeep Adventure tour
This was a hard excursion to find and it was worth looking for it as a "best kept secret" this was the best off cru…
Small Operator - Big Benefits!
We were put in touch with Alfredo by a family member in the USA. We had never visited Belize, so we were very disad…
My husband and I had such a great time and would recommend CaveTubers.com to any of our friends or family. Alfredo …
Best Time Ever
We had a fantastic time on this trip. Our guide met us at the exact time and location we arranged. We were the onl…
Cavetubers.com was an awesome time...
We absolutely loved this tour. Very private and relaxing day with Alfredo from cavetubers.com. Alfredo was very a…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from MYR 366.60*
Popular: Booked by 234 travellers!
from MYR 364.04* MYR 387.30
Frequently Asked Questions about Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory
Which attractions will I visit with Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory on Tripadvisor
How much is Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory?
Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory price starts from RM 737.96. Discover and book Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory on Tripadvisor
What is the Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory cancellation policy?
Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory?
Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory is hosted by Cave Tubers Excursion - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cave Tubers Excursion - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jungle Jeep Safari and The Belize Rum Factory on Tripadvisor