Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour
By Guatemala Native Tours
This tour is the best way to enjoy your day, first we visit Guatemala City historical center, we will walk the central plaza, the central market, The Cathedral of San Jose, National Palace and the 6 avenue, after looking the amazing central plaza of Guatemala City we drive to Pacaya Volcano, this 1 hour and 30 minutes middle start just before the sunset, so we can climb with some day light to appreciate the fauna and flora of the region, once we arrive at the lava rivers we will stay there to see the sunset and all the lava that appear once the sun goes down, while there we will have a small dinner and some marshmallows roasted with the lava. After more than an hour there we start going back to the base camp and then back to your hotel.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Volcan De Pacaya
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick you up and drop off at any location of Guatemala City and surroundings. It can be at your hotel, friend place, International Airport or even if you are in Antigua Guatemala.
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131424P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour?
- Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour price starts from RM 822.01. Discover and book Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour?
- Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour is hosted by Guatemala Native Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guatemala Native Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pacaya Volcano at night and Guatemala City Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131424P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Plaza de la ConstitucionStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Palacio NacionalStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Catedral MetropolitanaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Mercado CentralStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Parque Nacional Volcan De PacayaStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Our tour guide Pamela was truly amazing. There is a lot to see in Guatemala City and it’s often passed up to see ot…
Great Intro to Guatemala City
We had a terrific overview tour of Guatemala City. Pamella was our guide and she was excellent in providing histori…
Pamela was an excellent tour guide. She was fun and so knowledgeable and clearly loves Guatemala. We learned so muc…
Highly recommended. Informative. Excellent Guide. Comfortable tour
The guide picked us up on time in a private car. Flexible with our asks. He is Very knowledgeable and a good conver…
Wonderful, Educational Tour!
We had a great time with Pamella as our guide. We even arranged for her to pick us up at the airport and drop us at…
Worth the money
This trip cost more than the others but was worth it. A private tour and a good English-speaking guide.
Edwardo was fantastic and it was my first day in Guatemala City. English speaking and considerate, he escorted me t…
One of Central America's Loveliest Capitals
Terrific tour of this often passed over city. I was very pleased with the private tour that Esteban directed. He kn…
Excellent tour for the curious
We had a wonderful day with Esteban. He was sure to communicate with us the day before to make sure that pickup was…
Great fun and friendly experience in Guatemala
My friend Corey and I had a wonderful time exploring the beautiful cities of Antigua and Guatemala City. It was esp…
A little too political
All of the logistics around the tour were perfect -- great communication, easy to book, they even offered a carseat…
Great day in Guatemala City
Guatemala City Day Tour - When we booked this tour we thought the price might be a little high, but Cynthia was ver…
Great tour of Guatemala city
Excellent tour, Esteban our guide is very knowledgeable. Took us to kaminaljuyu, the national archeology museum, th…
More to explore in Guatemala City
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
May 2022 • Couples
We had a great evening with Esteban. He was very informative about the city and the culture. He made the trek up to the volcano interesting with stories from our local guide. Once we made it to the top our dinner was perfect. Would definitely recommend this tour!
Written 8 May 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.