Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 7)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Our flexibility and accommodating style set Anuenue Rainbow Tours apart. We tailor each tour to the desires of the group – where we go and how long we stay at any stop along the way is up to you. (We've listed only typical attractions and times spent at each; we happily accommodate what you want to do.) Your attentive tour guide will point out features along the way and delight you with her knowledge of local culture and history. Your guide is a 38-year resident of the island with a degree in Hawai'ian culture and history, a passion for sharing her love of the island, a great sense of adventure, and an abiding aloha spirit. Our air-conditioned Honda Odyssey comfortably accommodates 2 to 7 guests as we traverse the beautiful Island of Hawai’i and experience the sights, sounds and flavors of this incomparable tropical paradise. We are committed to delivering an excellent customer experience! PLEASE NOTE: Your $75 payment through Trip Advisor covers the 1st hour ONLY, as time is flexible.
- You'll start atIsland of Hawai'iOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Kona Joe CoffeeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical ParkStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3The Captain Cook MonumentStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4The Painted ChurchStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5The Original Donkey Ball StoreStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atIsland of Hawai'iIsland of Hawai'i, Hawaii, USAWe start from wherever we pick you up on the Big Island, and we return you to the pickup location or the place of your choosing. Our goal is to meet your needs and make it easy for you.See address & details
Island of Hawai'i, Hawaii, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Good weather! (Tour will be rescheduled or cancelled and fully refunded if weather is bad.).)
- Cost covers 1st hour of tour ONLY. Payment for additional hours arranged upon booking.
- Cost of additional hours beyond the 1st hour
- Entry/Admission - Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We happily accommodate guests with disabilities, but we do not have ramps or other equipment to be fully wheelchair accessible.full wheelchair accessibility.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
This was our first visit to the big island. When we spoke to Shelby about a tour, her first question to us was to ascertain what our interests were, what activities we were planning, and what part of the island we wished to explore. Shelby was ready to provide us with any…
Date of experience: October 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Anuenue Rainbow Tours
Big Fun with Local Big Island Tour Guide
Shelby, the owner, is an amazing tour guide. We spent 2 days with her and was a highlight of our 2+ week Hawaiian a…
Fantastic Local Big Island Tour Guide
My mom and I did a girls multi-island adventure which started on the Big Island for 4 days. We decided not to get a…
We got off the boat not really knowing what to do, Shelby was standing with her tour of places to go. One of the t…
Professional, friendly, and efficient
Shelby was our car service from the airport to the Fairmont Orchid resort. Shelby was professional, friendly, and e…
Circle Island Tour
Excellent! Despite the distance driving, thus circling the Island, the tour was more than worth it. We had a very …
Shelby Roberts is an awesome, personable tour guide and a gem of the Island.
To be up front: my wife and I did not utilize Ms. Roberts's tour and taxi service; but we would have if we had bee…
A day in Kona
Shelby Roberts was our tour guide for the day. She was excellent! She is very knowledgeable and taught us so much a…
5 HOUR TOUR AROUND KONA IN HAWAII
What a great tour guide Shelby Roberts was. Value for money & very knowledgable of her Island. She has a comfortabl…
A friend recommended we connect with Sy and get the lay of the land before venturing out on our own. We contacted h…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Frequently bought together
from MYR 800.69*
Popular: Booked by 6,610 travellers!
from MYR 103.56*
Popular: Booked by 117 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about South Island Tour
Which attractions will I visit with South Island Tour?
How much is South Island Tour?
South Island Tour price starts from RM 331.41. Discover and book South Island Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the South Island Tour cancellation policy?
South Island Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book South Island Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides South Island Tour?
South Island Tour is hosted by Anuenue Rainbow Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Anuenue Rainbow Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book South Island Tour on Tripadvisor