Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei
By Maui Eco Tours
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- We include all the equipment (SUP, Paddle, leash, rash guard & booties). Enjoy bottled water, juice and snack bars to re energize.
- Professional guide with character!
- Bottled water, juice and snack bars
- All equipment including:
- SUP, Leach, Paddle, Booties, Rash Guard
- Bottled water
- Please not we do not include:
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Beach Towel
- Swim wear
- Departure details
- S. Kihei Rd./Keala Pl. (southbound), Kihei, HI 96753, USA Departure Point: Kalama Park in Kihei south Maui Address: Please check in 15 minutes ahead of your lesson time at Kalama Park in Kihei. See us ocean side from the 76 gas station on south Kihei road in our large step-van. Google Map "Kalama Park Maui" and it will pop right up. Best to call us day before your lessons to reconfirm, and ensure you're OK with directions and we'll answer any questions you may have. Directions: Using the popular landmark of whale statue in Kihei, we are just one parking lot over with the ocean on your right. You'll find us in this wide narrow parking lot easy to spot. Dates: See Availability
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3621P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- participate as early in your vacation as possible
- BRING WITH YOU - Beach Towel & Sunscreen
- LEAVE BEHIND - Rings , watches, necklaces .. anything loose to your person. If it can come off, leave it behind
- Use the restroom prior to arrival
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei?
- Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei price starts from RM 430.85. Discover and book Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei on Tripadvisor
- What is the Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei cancellation policy?
- Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei?
- Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei is hosted by Maui Eco Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Maui Eco Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Maui Stand Up Paddling 101 at Kalama Park in Kihei on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3621P13
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Loved the Kayak/snorkeling trip!
We did the early morning kayak/snorkel trip (Jason was our guide), and it was absolutely amazing. Incredible views,…
Loved Pali Seacliff kayaking trip!
We had a great time on this trip! We do kayak a little (but only on our local pond at home!) and this was a great i…
Fantastic whale watch!
This was our third time with Steve as our guide. He took us out and within minutes we were already seeing these bea…
Had a great time and fell in love with the views
This is a great tour. Found out that all proceeds go for the environment and protection of the waters and fish in …
Vacation in Maui
We went on the tour & it was awesome. You get to swim with turtles and other fish as well. An under water camera co…
Happy Turtles; Happy Family
Our family (one 8 year old daughter who is a good swimmer) did the Turtle Reef Discovery on the South Shore. Overa…
Haleakalā National Park
Had a wonderful time. Tim, Sandra and Kimo are very knowledgeable. Kimo was born in Hawaii and loves to tell you al…
Volcano sunrise with breakfast tour
Sam and Kaneala were the best tour guides to Haleakalā state park to view to sunrise over the volcano. If you get e…
Love this trip!
This was our second time. Went out on a kayak whale watch,/snorkel with Steve as our guide again and, once again st…
Turtles for Days :)
We loved this experience. The water was crystal clear so you could see a lot of things from in the kayak but we als…
Smooth Cancelation process and great communication!
Although we didn't get to do our tour, I wanted to leave a review since the cancellation process was very smooth. …
If you like snorkeling and kayaking, this is a great tour
This was a nice tour that took off early at Makena Landing. There were 6 people in our tour, along with our guide.…
Kayak & Snorkeling
A great combination of sea kayaking and snorkeling. We had 6 in our group ranging from 21 to 76 and booked a privat…
Thank you, Pali Seacliff Kayak
Our family really enjoyed our tour! Perfect length of time. Our guide, Nate, was very personable, helpful and knowl…
Awesome Maui Adventure
We had an awesome time on our kayaking trip. The ocean got a bit rough when the wind picked up and it was hard to k…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Brandon was very knowledgeable not only about SUP, but also some history about Maui. We 100% enjoyed it.
Written 20 October 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Glad you enjoyed. Brandon is a great guide and person and loves taking people out. See you next time@
Written 21 October 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.