Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Road to Hana offers 52 miles of coastal scenic drive along the town of Hana. With over 640 curves and turns with 59 single lane bridges makes this trip an adventure into nature. You will have a day in nature away from city life.
- You'll start at648 Wharf StOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SafewayStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byHana Highway - Road to HanaHo'okipa Beach ParkBamboo ForestUpper Waikani FallsWaikani Falls
- 2Ka'ena Point State ParkStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byWailua Valley State Wayside Park
- 3Aunty Sandy's Banana BreadStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Pua'a Ka'a State ParkStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 5Wai'anapanapa State ParkStop: 40 minutesSee details
- 6Wailua FallsStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7KaupoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 8Maui Honey Bee SanctuaryStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 9Laulima FarmStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byOhe'o Gulch
- You'll end at648 Wharf St648 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USAIn front of The Old CourthouseSee address & details
648 Wharf St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Returns to original departure point
- A)Turkey 6” Sub B)Ham 6” Sub C)Roast Beef 6” Sub D)Veggie Wrap w/ No Cheese (GF,V)
- Complimentary Bottles of water will be provided throughout the day!
- Complimentary bags of Chipswill be provided throughout the day!
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to be back before the cruise ships departure
- Full loop around Hana
- Gratuity is recommended
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Dynamic Tour Hawaii
Would not even give a partial refund
Trip to Maui had to be cancelled because of Maui’s 14 day self quarantine policy. While I was aware of the cancella…
Kiapo, our guide, did such an amazing job explaining the history of the island and has true passion for what he doe…
How many times I have to do this Trip to Hanna was ok Seats in van were very uncomfortable for a day trip Van was…
Just too much!
We were prepared for 9-10 hours...but it was a solid 12 hours! The Road TO Hana was nice and I was glad no one in o…
Road to Hana
Our guide was amazing, and the trip was fun and informative. Kaipo was very knowledgeable about the area and the a…
We had an amazing tour guide. Sean was very knowledgeable and funny. He was informative and helpful!
Fun, Gorgeous, and Amazing!
I don't even know where to start. I heard and read this was going to be an amazing trip, but you really just can't …
Our tour guide, Kaipo, was so lively and upbeat. As a native of Maui, he knew so much about each part of the island…
Well worth your time and money
Our road to Hana tour was exceptional and this was partially due to our guide Justin who grew up in the area. He w…
Road to Hana Day trip was a great day and tour guy was really nice and funny 😆 😁😊 thank you 😊👍🏼
A long day but worth it!
The road to Hana was a long ride from Lahina, but our driver Justin made it feel a lot shorter. We're glad he was o…
Best part of our Maui trip
Justin is the best guide ever! He's very knowledgeable about the history of the islands and knows the winding road …
This was our 2nd time doing the Road to Hana tour, last time was 35 year ago on our honeymoon. Our 1st time we got …
Flew from Maui and well worth the trip. The luau at the Polynesion Cultural center was amazing. What a dinner and t…
Good all-around tour of Hilo sights and Volcanos/craters
We had the opportunity to visit Japanese gardens, Big Island Candies, a macadamia farm, and an enjoyable trip to a …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from MYR 764.59*
Popular: Booked by 5,174 travellers!
from MYR 748.17*
Popular: Booked by 234 travellers!
from MYR 752.33*
Popular: Booked by 2,226 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina
What time does Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina start?
Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina on Tripadvisor
How much is Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina?
Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina price starts from RM 835.14. Discover and book Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina on Tripadvisor
What is the Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina cancellation policy?
Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Maui Tour : Road to Hana Tour from Lahaina on Tripadvisor