Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
From the world's Largest dormant volcano, renew your spirit with an enchanting sunset and an awe-inspiring night above the clouds, away from light-pollution. Ancient Hawaiians passed their knowledge through storytelling and in similar fashion, our guide and professional astronomer will explain Hawaiian culture, tales of Haleakala, and wayfinding (navigating by the stars). Sit in comfort as our expert driver navigates the windy roads safely up the mountain. After the sun sets, gaze through our premium telescope equipped with GPS to help find any constellation and planet while enjoying a hot beverage service. Enjoy the best vantage points for stargazing with clear skis on top of Haleakala, more than 10,00 feet tall.
- You'll start atMaui Mall70 E Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, HI 96732, USAMaui Mall, in front of Whole FoodsSee address & details
- Pass byHaleakala National Park
- 1Haleakala CraterStop: 2 hours - Admission includedHaleakala Summit: Know as the "House of the Sun", this dormant volcano towers at over 10,00 feet and has a contrast of harsh volcanic landscape which is the home of many unique endangered species including the beautiful silversword plant. Enjoy 1.5 to 2 hours at the Summit experiencing the Night Sky through our 11" diffraction limited and fully computerized dual fork arm mount telescope. Sunset and Stargazing: Enjoy sweeping view of the island as the sunsets and then learn from a professional Astronomer who will guide you through the constellations and landmarks in the sky. Our premium telescope is computerized and equipped with GPS, and the 9 by 50 finderscope will help you accurately find objects.Read morePass byHaleakala Highway (Crater Road)
- You'll end atMaui Mall70 E Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, HI 96732, USAMaui Mall, in front of Whole FoodsSee address & details
Maui Mall, 70 E Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Returns to original departure point
- Hot Beverage service is included Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
- Entry/Admission - Haleakala Crater
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- No scuba diving within 24 hours before your tour date to avoid decompression sickness
- Guest who are prone to motion sickness, please hydrate and consider taking an over-the-counter, non-drowsy motion sickness remedy and use pressure point wrist bands.
- Minimum age for this tour is 4 years or 40 pounds
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Roberts Hawaii
Bjorn had a bearful of knowledge
Bjorn was our guide and man o man, this guy is a walking wikipedia! He speaks very fast, and at first it was not s…
Airport Shuttle Service (OGG)
Roberts Hawaii airport shuttle services was arranged for us by the concierge at the Westin Nanea Ocean Villas. We …
Norm is the Best
This review is for their shuttle service from Kahului Airport (OGG) to Kaanapali. I arrived at OGG an hour ahead o…
This was a wonderful experience. The island of Maui is beautiful, and the Heavenly Hana tour was beyond our expecta…
Bjorn is the an excellet tour leader
On January 5th, we had a tour of Hana with Bjorn from Roberts Tour Excursion. Bjorn was the best tour leader we ev…
Felt really unsafe and was extremely unpleasant
The driver was extremely aggressive and definitely felt unsafe as the big bus drives in the one-lane mountain road …
While it was a long day, it was a beautiful day. The weather was amazing so we were able to go through the "forbidd…
Once in a lifetime trip!!
My husband and I were celebrating our 40th Anniversary and decided on a 2 week trip. 1 week in Oahu and 1 week Mau…
This was a long day, but a wonderful experience to travel along the loop without worrying about driving it by yours…
Airport Shuttle...after hours a taxi!
We were unable to get our rental car when we arrived so decided to take this recommended shuttle to our condo and b…
We both had a great time in Maui, especially the Hana tour on Oct, 23. Anyone going to Maui should try to get a tr…
We used Roberts Hawaii to book 4 of our shore excursions while on the Norwegian Cruise: Volcanoes Tour (Hilo), Jour…
Bjourn the Hawaiian Viking was outstanding and memorable with his level of entertainment and knowledge there was ne…
Road to Hana
We took the Road to Hāna tour and it was well worth the money and time! Our driver guide Bjorn or Bear was amazing.…
One day Island trip to Maui with Roberts.
Leaving our hotel before 5am October 2018, with Robert’s of Hawaii. We set off for Honolulu Airport to travel to th…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Frequently bought together
Nature and Wildlife
from MYR 622.46*
Popular: Booked by 3,049 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing
What time does Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing start?
Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing will start at 5:30 PM. Discover and book Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing on Tripadvisor
How much is Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing?
Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing price starts from RM 907.22. Discover and book Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing on Tripadvisor
What is the Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing cancellation policy?
Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing?
Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing is hosted by Roberts Hawaii. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Roberts Hawaii on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Haleakala Sunset & Stargazing on Tripadvisor