Chobe Safari Game Viewing from Victoria Falls
By Little Roz Travel Tours
Start your day trip to Chobe National Park with pickup from your Victoria Falls hotel in Zimbabwe prior to 7 a.m. The early morning departure ensures the best opportunities for viewing big cats and other nocturnal animals during the hourlong drive to the border through Zambezi National Park. Upon arrival at Chobe National Park at roughly 8:30 a.m., embark on a game drive through the park. Your guide will help you spot native wildlife, including game cats, in their natural environment. Eat lunch at the Chobe Safari Lodge around noon, and then enjoy free time relaxing in the shade before a 3-hour boat cruise on the Chobe River. Look out for birds and other wildlife throughout the cruise. Return to your Victoria Falls hotel Zimbabwe by about 7 p.m.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-90, max of 7 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- List Your Hotel we will pick and drop Cyou up from there.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133068P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Chobe Safari Game Viewing from Victoria Falls?
- Chobe Safari Game Viewing from Victoria Falls price starts from RM 772.80. Discover and book Chobe Safari Game Viewing from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- What is the Chobe Safari Game Viewing from Victoria Falls cancellation policy?
- Chobe Safari Game Viewing from Victoria Falls cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Chobe Safari Game Viewing from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Chobe Safari Game Viewing from Victoria Falls?
- Chobe Safari Game Viewing from Victoria Falls is hosted by Little Roz Travel Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Little Roz Travel Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Chobe Safari Game Viewing from Victoria Falls on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 133068P17
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Disaster disaster disaster
Disaster disaster So we see the magnificent bridge and we celebrate progress in Africa. In my husband’s words we …
My family of 5 had a premium 4days tour and the service is exceptional. Bronah ensured we did the best of activity …
7-day trip disastrous trip to Okavanga, Moremi, Chobe, Victoria Falls
I had an absolutely horrendous experience with Little Roz Tours. It was a 7 Days Of Safari in Chobe ,Vic Falls & Ok…
Bronah made the trip
I was not sure what to expect but Bronah made the trip. She arrange all my trips and tours while providing her serv…
Perfect transfers service
Perfect organization of our transfers between Livingstone-Victoria Falls-Chobe NP-Livingsone. Always on time fully …
Spottless service and support. Excellent value for our day trip to Victoria Falls
Convenient communication over WhatsApp, On-time pick-up at the border, excellent support and extensive offer of act…
Great service ! Being a solo traveller, it can be quite scary being in a foreign country for the first time, but wh…
Fun, fabulous views and family friendly
After a long camping safari this activity was just perfect. A perfect balance of action, activity and adrenaline. …
They helped with a helicopter flight over the Victoria Falls and transfer from Zimbabwe to Botswana. Maybe they did…
We have been on different tours in Africa but this was the BEST of them all. Brona and Freeza were punctual, court…
Brona and her colleague Freedom are most humble and down to earth people. They showed us around Victoria Falls and …
Taxi from Karangula (Botswana) to Victoria Falls town.
I can’t recommend Bronah’s company ( little Roz tours ) enough. Bronah was v quick to respond via Whatsapp every ti…
First time at the Victoria Falls and we got a good impression of the quality of service given by Little Roz. Apart …
Trustworthy, honest and decent!
When we arrived in Zimbabwe there were political problems that affected glBulawayo and Harare. Indeed there was alm…
we Hired a car with a driver with this company from the 26 of October to the 4th of Nov 2018, the car was very comf…