World Peace Pagoda Hiking
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
‘Enjoy serene hiking with grand views of Pokhara valley and mountain range’ World Peace Pagoda Hiking also known as Shanti Stupa or Ananda place, a word for peace in ancient Sanskrit language, where one can enjoy great walks within serene and tranquil surroundings. World Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa Hiking, of few hours walk uphill with descend back to the road-head or towards the bank of Fewa Lake side with various routes to reach on top of scenic and peaceful spot. On the hill top enjoy tranquil environment facing outmost views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu with Machhapuchare Himal / Fish Tail peak with whole of Pokhara valley and the city with serene Fewa Lake. Tour Summary: Trip Mode: A day hike to World Peace Stupa / Shanti Stupa Places of interest: Peaceful, serene hill panorama of Annapurna range, Average Hike: Maximum 03 to 04 hrs duration Tour Duration: From morning 7:30 a.m-08 a.m to 12 p.m.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1World Peace PagodaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedWorld Peace Pagoda Hiking also known as Shanti Stupa or Ananda place, a word for peace in ancient Sanskrit language, where one can enjoy great walks within serene and tranquil surroundings. World Peace Pagoda or Shanti Stupa Hiking, of few hours walk uphill with descend back to the road-head or towards the bank of Fewa Lake side with various routes to reach on top of scenic and peaceful spot. World Peace Pagoda / Shanti Stupa, also known as Ananda hill, built by a Japanese monk Morioka Sonin with local supporters. On the hill top enjoy tranquil environment facing outmost views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Manaslu with Machhapuchare Himal / Fish Tail peak with whole of Pokhara valley and the city with serene Fewa Lake. Day Itinerary from morning 7:30 a.m or 08 a.m to 12 p.m or late as 01 p.m Early morning before breakfast Transport Hub staff and guide picks you for short walk to the shore of Fewa lakes on reaching the other bank, within green forest and local garden of mango, litchi and lemon, orange trees. From the short of the lake hike uphill within rural farm houses and terraces entering into cool shade of tree lines to reach on top of nice and peaceful spot at Shanti Stupa, Ananda Hill or World Peace Pagoda of Buddhism religion. Built by great saint and monk of Japan a perfect spot for meditation or just relax facing marvelous mountain views and scenery of local surroundings. After a wonderful moment head downhill either reach on the road-head near famous David / Devis waterfall or take the same route boating on Few Lake to reach back to your hotel.Read more
- Private Transportation / Guide / Parking Fees
- Food and Drinks / Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - World Peace Pagoda
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Transport Hub Nepal
i really thankful to transport hub nepal because we used too transport in kathmandu to ramechhap. they are provided…
I hired a car with transport hub nepal, they provided us very good service. It was nice time. Our jungle safari and…
Kathmandu to dhulikhel drop.
It was really nice experience with transport hub Nepal team. They provided us good driver and new car for my dhulik…
Kathmandu to lukla flight via ramechhap
I bought flight ticket with transport service with transport hub nepal. They provide me excellent service. Amazing…
Best guide of the trip
The tour actually started a bit on the wrong foot. I was picked up my the driver and told that he will drive me, w…
Amazing namobuddha day tour by car
We booked Namobuddha tour from Transport Hub Nepal . We took private car for this tour. They provided us new car wi…
Everest base camp guide service and lukla flight ticket.
I have been 2 month to searching good travel agency who can provide me good a guide service and lukla flight TICKET…
Perfect driver with New vehicle
We used a Scorpio Jeep for Nagarkot sunrise and Bhaktapur Durbar square tour.They provide us best driver and new sc…
Excellent car service
I booked family car trip with just a single call to Mr Anuj. They offered us great service. Highly recommend for …
Flight to lukla
it was really great time with transport hub nepal. When I took flight Kathmandu to lukla they will provide us reall…
A one service in nepal
Transport hub Nepal provide us sharing Jeep/Scorpio. I was really nice service. Good driver and new vehicle. We rea…
I had a great time with my guide Eric, who was fantastic. The company was great at organisation and made sure every…
Comfortable transport for ramechhap
We used transfort from Kathmandu to ramechhap with transport hub nepal. It was really good journey. They picked up …
Good transportation from Katmandu to Ramechhap. The away to then it’s no good, so, they drove carefully. We arrived…
Traveling agency services
Such good people.. always helping and doing above and beyond so you can have the best trip in nepal. Taking care of…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427