View all photos (10)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Hot Springs MaekasaStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 2Wat Rong KhunStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Black HouseStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Khong River ViewpointStop: 30 minutes -See detailsPass by I Asia (Thailand) Co.,Ltd (City office)
- Visit to Thailand most northern point
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Roundtrip transportation from/to Chiang Mai hotels
- Guided tour of Chiang Rai, Mae Khajan Hot Springs and Golden Triangle area
- Entry/Admission - Wat Rong Khun
- Entry/Admission - Black House
- Boat ride across the Mae Khong River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked with Viator and confirmed by I Asia with our hotel pick up within a couple of hours. There were only 4 of us so it was almost a private tour. Everything was well worth our time... the hot springs, the white temple, the opium museum, seeing the three countries at once…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from Christopher_Thai, Manager at Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle in a day
Responded 23 Nov 2019
Dear frozenjack, Thank you for your Feedback! I Asia is extremely pleased to know that everything went so well and you felt the tour well worth your time and money. Kind regards, Christopher Product Manager - Tours & Activities Online I Asia Group
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: I Asia Thailand
I Asia Thailand were superb!
We booked with perfect destinations in South Africa for our Phuket stay. I Asia Thailand were our contact in Phuket…
If you are stranded like we were then call I Asia Thailand
We were stranded 2 weeks in Bangkok due to Thai canceling their flights to Sydney and we were in a panic. We used I…
Not too bad......
Tickets to go in that place is kinda expensive and the buffet is not that nice....but it’s good place to take your …
I Asia Thailand saved my life
I was in Phuket for nearly a month and now safety back in the US. My flights have been cancelled 4 times since the …
Superb service and amazing atmosphere
Stunning river side location.Beautiful decor and a warm welcome.Food was fabulous and authentic.Service was world c…
The best travel agency in Thailand
My wife and I were supposed to be in Bangkok for 3 nights but we ended up much more longer due to the corona virus.…
We booked this while in lock down in Chiang Mai thinking this will not go ahead. A lovely lady Ms May emailed us sa…
Wow Wow Wow!! Great value for hotels, airport rides and a tour!
I looked at the price and though this was way to underpriced but I was very wrong. We booked the 2 nights in the Se…
We’re just the most wonderful experience well recommended. We did a ferry ride that was an experience to be had . O…
Amazing Thai Buddhist Temple and historic Sino-Portuguese colonial house = highlights of tour
I booked this tour in advance and was able to customize it to fit our needs by emailing email@example.com and …
Once in a lifetime flying experience over Chiang Mai.
The staff on the ground were attentive and enthusiastic. The balloon flight was stable, and the landing was smoot…
Excellent tour. Guide was super!!!
Big shout to I Asia first as they were excellent when we called and ask about corona virus in Thailand. We were wel…
So much included in this trip, excellent value for money. Picked up on time, visited several sightseeing places as…
surin island, snorkeling behind expectation
i have snorkelled in many regions , and also in south east asia . was a first time now in Surin for a day trip. The…
All in one package with great value
We booked this 1 day before arrival into phuket and glad that we did. The guide woody met us at the airport and had…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427