View all photos (24)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Western WallStop: 9 hours -Our journey begins with Panoramic overview of the Old City and new city of Jerusalem. Drive along the Kidron Valley, view the Garden of Gethsemane, the walls of the Old City and Mt. of Olives. We continue on towards the Zion Gate by driving passed the Garden of Gethsemane, the Church of All Nations and the Kidron Valley where we see the Jewish burial tombs of Absalom, King David's son; Jehoshaphat and the Hezir family (benei Hazir). We carry on through the Jewish Quarter and on to the Western Wall which was part of the outer walls of the Holy Jewish Temple that stood on Temple Mount almost 2,000 years ago. We then walk where Jesus once walked the Way of Sorrows along the Via Dolorosa, as thousands of pilgrims do each year. We stop at several of the Stations of the Cross where Jesus stopped briefly as he carried his cross to Golgotha (Calvary). The final station on the Way of Sorrows is at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher marking the site where Christ was crucified and where his burial tomb is located. we continue to Holy Bethlehem, the city of Christ's birth. We arrive in the City of Bread, Bethlehem, which was home to Jesse, King David's father as well as being Christ's birthplace. From Manger Square we enter the 4th century Church of the Nativity which is the oldest church in Israel still in use. Beneath the church is the Grotto of the Nativity where a star indicates the place where Jesus was born. This is the place where the well-known story of Christmas night took place and a visit here is a moving experience for all Christians. From the Church of St. Catherine we go down into a two room cave which connects with the Grotto of the Nativity. This is the perfect place for us to take a moment and sing some Christmas carols.Read more
You'll end at
Jerusalem, IsraelPickup from Jerusalem Hotels: 08:30
See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pickup Jerusalem and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Includes all entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Insurance of any kind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets the tour only after border crossing.
- Border crossing may include short unaccompanied walking portion.
- Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covered knees and shoulders
- Passports are compulsory.
- Please specify in Special Requirements the place for pick up hotel
- Most travellers can participate
- Minimum starting age for the tour is 4 years old.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Click Tours Israel
Rochester, New York1810
Very nice day with Etamar. He does a great job explaining the historical context. Thanks Etamar. Would recommend…
We had an amazing time on our trip
Well organized tour. the guides were lovely, they were able to answer all questions and were very helpful. It…
Fun Educational Day Trip
I took this trip because I wanted to see the last crusader Stronghold at Akko (Acre). While that was certainly a…
London, United Kingdom20
Highly recommended interesting tour. Very friendly and knowledgeable guide. Good quality transportation.
Whirlwind tour of Israel’s west coast
Small group tour of several cities. The highlights were the Roman theatre in Caesaria, the caves in Rosh HaNikra…
Brighton, United Kingdom1410
Day trip to Masada and the Dead Sea
Not worth it Masada was closed and the alternative itinerary was so crowded you couldn’t sea (baptism site) and I…
Charleston, South Carolina5243
Decided to book this tour last minute and I am so glad I did. Our guide Avi was excellent and shared a lot of…
Never grows old!
Being a travel professional, I've taken many groups to this beautiful area and the Sea Of Galilee is always a…
Magdala was so impressive. This is where Jesus walked, taught would have been to the markets, etc. when…
Godalming, United Kingdom52
Caesarea Haifa Acre
Great tour that takes in major sites in nth Israel . Caesarea unique place by sea and great inscriptions on…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071