per group (up to 6)
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private Guidance
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Mosque of Omar ibn Al-Khattab (2nd Caliph of Islam), Jerusalem, Israel
- Ben Gurion Intl Airport, Tel Aviv 7015001 Israel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179238P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Jerusalem Tours?
- How much is Jerusalem Tours?
- Jerusalem Tours price starts from RM 4,309.40. Discover and book Jerusalem Tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jerusalem Tours cancellation policy?
- Jerusalem Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jerusalem Tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jerusalem Tours?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179238P1
Old City Of Jerusalem
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
A Warm and Big Recommendation on the Professional and Pleasant Haim Ohana
We had Haim Ohana guide us through Jerusalem at a team spirit building day from the office. Haim's professionalism …
Lots of interesting detail
A very pleasant whole day spent exploring Jerusalem, from Mount of Olives to Wailing Wall, via Church if the Holy S…
the best guide i Jerusalem, very professional and caring, know a lot about the history of the area and make you thi…
The Best Tour Guide.
Haim is so nice, Is our second time we use Haim in the summer in different parts of Israel, he have so much knowled…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Haim gave us a wonderful introduction to Old and New Jerusalem and all the history that surrounds this beautiful city. He was extremely knowledgeable and very sensitive to our specific requests going out of his way repeatedly to cater to our needs; driving from one side of the city to the other to make sure we did not miss a thing, covering every possible location. In fact when we wanted to visit the Holy Sepulchre a second time and Haim again reorganized the itenerary so we could spend more time in this special place. A memorable journey for sure! Heather and David
Written 25 February 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.