per group (up to 5)
per group (up to 5)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50753P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Caesarea- Akko and Haifa?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Caesarea- Akko and Haifa on Tripadvisor
- How much is Caesarea- Akko and Haifa?
- Caesarea- Akko and Haifa price starts from RM 5,174.87. Discover and book Caesarea- Akko and Haifa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Caesarea- Akko and Haifa cancellation policy?
- Caesarea- Akko and Haifa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Caesarea- Akko and Haifa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50753P6
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
I booked a private tour with them, the driver, Ivan, Was always on time, very helpful, very Professional very nice …
Guided Day tour from Amman to Jerusalem and Bethlehem
I had a GREAT day with Khalid as my guide and Ivan as our driver. I don’t think I anticipated the day going as well…
Excellent day trip
The tour guide and driver are very professional and friendly people and show us all major attractions in Jerusalem.…
We had an amazing trip to Israel all Because of Mr. Shweiky as he made sure we could reach the places we would like…
Amazing Tour Of The Holy Land!
Our contacts at Laila Tours in Israel were wonderful. Nabil was our driver and from the first moment he welcomed u…
An unforgettable trip
I traveled with my family a week ago to Israel. We were welcomed by driver Ivan and guide Halid. Ivan drove us safe…
We had a wonderful time in Israel/ Palestine territory with our Driver/ Guide Ivan. He was very knowledgeable about…
Our guides were Ayman and Mahmoud, by the end of the day they were literally familly. I can not recommend this tour…
Great! Very kind and extremely interesting.
Great tour with Laila Tours&Travel, highly recommended! Safe and experienced driver, very kind and helpful and grea…
We just travelled with Laila tours in Israel and had the best experience Very nice guides and the owner is such an…
A peaceful 6 day tour
Had a 6 day tour with laila tours. Driver was amazing ! So helpful and accommodating to our needs and a general wel…
We had a great experience using this agency in Palestine visiting many religious and historical sites in places aro…
Hazim is a great guide. Great fund of knowledge and fantastic attention to detail. Very hospitable too
Didn't listen to our requests
We took months to plan our trip Israel, with specific details of what we like and don't. One of our main requests w…
Israel in a Whole New Light
Laila Tours gave me the greatest experience, way beyond my expectations. I now see Israel in a whole new light and…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Estando en Tel Aviv me fui en colectivo a cesárea, una ruinas impresionantes de una de las más grandes ciudades romana que hubo en Israel, se puede comer perfectamente ahí y realmente se justifica tomarse un día para ir a conocerlo
Written 4 March 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.