Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 50 per group
Duration: 10 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 9 nights accommodation on B/B status
- Entry/Admission - Caesarea National Park
- Entry/Admission - Old City of Jerusalem
- Entry/Admission - Mount of Temptation Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Visa to Jordan 75$ / Border fees 65$ per person
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Pick up from Jerusalem and Tel Aviv hotels available
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The order of the tours may be changed according to the day you start the tour on.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Flight late arrival Our company has no responsibility in case of a flight being late for technical issues / or security issues. In case of a flight arriving late, there will be an extra payment for private transportation of $100 for a vehicle.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Fridays and Saturdays the Holocaust museum is closed, we will visit David tomb and Last supper room.
- Please note that part of the sites you are not allowed to make a pictures.
- Golat day tour itinerary may change depending to depart day and may combined with Nazareth day tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with 9-Night Israel Tour with Petra from Tel Aviv?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 9-Night Israel Tour with Petra from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- How much is 9-Night Israel Tour with Petra from Tel Aviv?
- 9-Night Israel Tour with Petra from Tel Aviv price starts from RM 13,864.33. Discover and book 9-Night Israel Tour with Petra from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- What is the 9-Night Israel Tour with Petra from Tel Aviv cancellation policy?
- 9-Night Israel Tour with Petra from Tel Aviv cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 9-Night Israel Tour with Petra from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 9-Night Israel Tour with Petra from Tel Aviv?
- 9-Night Israel Tour with Petra from Tel Aviv is hosted by Booking-tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Booking-tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 9-Night Israel Tour with Petra from Tel Aviv on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9877P25
Caesarea , Haifa ,Acre
Nazareth and Galilee
Jericho and Bethlehem
Dead Sea , Masada
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Great experience with some room for improvement
The tour organizer put the wrong gender when making flight reservations for me so I had great difficulty checking i…
DO NOT USE BOOKING TOURS
We were cheated. Hotel that should have provided food ( for which we were charged ) did NOT even serve food! We w…
Good option if you only have 1 day
Comfortable and easy experience, great way to see Petra if you have only one day - if you have longer I would defin…
EXTREMELY POOR communication and scheduling. We were not told that it is MANDATORY to have a cell phone for this t…
Two grandmothers scuba dive at Aqua Star for the first time at the coral reef and it was a fabulous experience.
We had a wonderful experience with Aqua Star scuba diving my in Eilat. The staff was fantastic! Besides everyone el…
Petra is a unique experience. One day probably isn't enough. The tour was ell organised and comprehensive. Our guid…
It was very beautiful and educational ‼️ All in all it was a very fun adventure
I loved the locals that dressed as soldiers, they had fun with the event!! They were great and very entertaining!! …
Gates give entry to Old City
The Old City of Jerusalem is surrounded by a high wall. It's been in existence at least since the time of the Crusa…
Excellent but expensive
Well organised trip which gave us 4 hours at Petra, not quite enough time to see all the highlights but enough to e…
Switched to Terrible Hotel
Per our booking itinerary, we were supposed to be booked at Cairo Pyramids Hotel but instead we were booked at a di…
Amazing trip, good communication and planning. The bedouin camp, wadi rum tour and Petra were awesome. Loved it all…
DO NOT BOOK
We had an absolutely terrible experience. We were picked up at 9:30pm and were dropped at the border and assured ou…
We had a very bad experience
We completed a one day tour to Petra with Booking-tours. We have never been so let down. First, the schedule did no…
Do not book/pre-pay here - go to the local vendors directly!
The third party advantage of a non-refundable pre-paid activity ($496 CAD) to treat my group and I extremely poorly…
I never thought that Cairo could impress me so much. And here we decided to go. They paid $ 180 for one person, the…