Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (24)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover Jordan must-sees in one day with no need for transport planning on this private tour from Amman. Admire Madaba’s 6th-century mosaic map, visit Mt. Nebo, and lie back and float in the salt-rich Dead Sea. Plus, if it’s summer, trek the Al-Mujib Siq gorge, following its river to swim in a waterfall. Benefit from your own personal vehicle and driver; with admissions and local guides at your own expense.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Madaba Archaeological ParkStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Mount NeboStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Mujib Nature ReserveStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Dead Sea MuseumStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Dead Sea, and Al-Mujib Siq private day trip from Amman
- No planning needed: travel to the sites by private chauffeured vehicle
- Visit Madaba and Mt. Nebo; swim in the Dead Sea, and hike Al-Mujib (summer)
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off; with entry fees and local guides extra
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Guides at sites are NOT included.
- Lunch or other meals are not included
- Entry Fees to sites are NOT included
- Mujib Siq Trail is closed during winter season from Nov to end of March
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Mujib Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea Museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Al-Mujib Siq Trail is a wet water trail, it is recommended that you bring a spare set of clothing
- Al-Mujib Siq Trail (Apr to Oct only)
- Minimum age is 18 years, however the Al-Mujib Siq Trail can be canceled if the group has younger passengers (Dead Sea viewpoint visited instead)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We had the opportunity to take a private day trip to Dead sea, Mt.Nebo, Madaba and Amman sightseeing with Jordan private tours. Our guide Mohammed was just awesome. He made our trip unforgettable as he took us to local eats and sample some of regional specialities. He made our…
Date of experience: October 2019
We had an AMAZING day with Mohammed on a private day tour. He arrived at our hotel with his driver right on time. We set out for Bethany on the Jordan to the Site of the Baptism of Jesus. But first we stopped for a fabulous cup of coffee served in hand made red clay pots. This…
3 Helpful votes
My day trip to Nebo, Madaba, Mujab Siq, and the Dead Sea was splendid! The historical sites were impressive, floating was a bucket list item, and seeing the countryside while traveling was enlightening. My absolute favorite though, was canyoning in Wadi Mujab. The water was…
3 Helpful votes
Nidal, our driver, felt more like a guide than just a driver. He told us a lot of interesting stories about Jordan and was sincerely trying to make our trip as comfortable and exciting as possible. We did not have enough time to go to Al-Mujib Siq and went to the Dead sea view…
1 Helpful vote
We enjoyed the information as well as the sights we saw. Nidal our driver was very flexible with us and always looking to help us in any way he could to ensure that we were having a good time. He recommended to go to Petra very early in the morning to avoid the extreme heat and…
Date of experience: June 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Jordan Private Tours and Travel
Today marks exactly one year since our incredible Jordan adventure, accompanied every step of the way by JPTT’s fir…
Definitely 5 Stars for the tour and especially the man who led us in the exploration of Petra Thank you to Murad a…
Our drive Khaled was friendly and easy going. Although it was gorgeous, we would not camp in the Bedouin tents unle…
Amazing Jordan Experience with the best Guide.!!!
I contacted Eman from JPT last year for my trip to Beautifull Jordan and have them helping me taylored my trip in …
Our trip to Jordan was abruptly cut short by the Coronavirus - very disappointing. We only gave 24hrs notice of can…
Dear Jafar, hope you and your family are healthy in this such difficult period.We, 4persons group from Lithuania wa…
Our fabulous whistle stop tour!
We went here, there and everywhere with Khaled who looked after us superbly! We covered so much ground it was gre…
Wonderful Experience with Qutaibah
Petra, Wadi Rum, and Dead Sea are extremely beautiful places!!! Our driver and guide Qutaibah was absolutely fantas…
This tour was the highlight of our trip. Jafar was a fantastic guide, we learned so much about the history and peo…
The best tour I had ever!!
I cant express in words how amazing this experience was and how well I was treated by the tour guide and now my fri…
The best 2 days in Jordan. Qutaibah was an amazing driver, guide and travel companion. Everything is perfectly orga…
Best tour ever!
We have travelled many times and went on many tours before, however this has to be the best tour leader and best to…
Fantastic private 2 days trip plus one more day trip to Amman from Dead Sea.
I did a 2 days trip to Petra, Wadi Rum as private solo traveller. Also I added one day city sightseeing trip to Amm…
Mr Raed was perfect. He deserves all my thanks. The transport was safe and in time. I recomend him for everyone w…
Amazing 2Day Trip with extra
This is a trip that is worth more than a five star ratings, if i could give it more, i would and with extra. Jordan…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 122 travellers!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman
What time does Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman start?
Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman?
Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman price starts from US$110.00. Discover and book Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman cancellation policy?
Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman on Tripadvisor