Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- All monument fees
- Entry/Admission - Qal'at al-Bahrain
- Entry/Admission - King Fahd Causeway
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- From All the city Hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42380P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Old and New Sites of Bahrain?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Old and New Sites of Bahrain on Tripadvisor
- How much is Old and New Sites of Bahrain?
- Old and New Sites of Bahrain price starts from RM 727.00. Discover and book Old and New Sites of Bahrain on Tripadvisor
- What is the Old and New Sites of Bahrain cancellation policy?
- Old and New Sites of Bahrain cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Old and New Sites of Bahrain on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Old and New Sites of Bahrain?
- Old and New Sites of Bahrain is hosted by FARHAT TOURS AND TRANSFERS SPC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact FARHAT TOURS AND TRANSFERS SPC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Old and New Sites of Bahrain on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 42380P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Qal'at al-BahrainStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Royal Camel FarmStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3King Fahd CausewayStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Not good for solo travellers, they only cater to large groups this company is extremely over priced as I found out.…
We took a half day tour with our driver Mr Kader and a quite excellent guide Mr Fadhel. We started at the excellent…
5 out of 5. Maher was on time for the pick up, friendly, communicate well and very informative. I will surely book…
Tree of Life in Bahrain
When you see this tree, you will just wonder how it survives the desert heat and always remain green throughout the…
Pleasant day of exploring a ruin
The fort was a half hour walk from my hotel, which was next to the Seef Mall. The ruins of the fort made for a ple…
Neither customer oriented nor cooperativ agency
I recommend to use a different agency because of the following: 1. This tour is more expensive as it is advertised …
Very Educational. Great for history buffs.
I really enjoyed this tour, given by a local Bahrani who was very informative on the history of Bahrain dating back…