Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (19)
Book by August 16 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Visit South America´s main gold museum on a half day tour with private bilingual guide any day of the week (except Monday). Get to know the rich heritage of indigenous ancestors who created the largest pre-hispanic gold collection on earth, as you are explained about Colombia´s main archeological patrimony.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mount MonserrateStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Teleferico de MonserrateStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)Stop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4BogotaStop: 4 hours -See details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Mount Monserrate
- Entry/Admission - Teleferico de Monserrate
- Entry/Admission - Gold Museum (Museo del Oro)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Guides are required to wear masks
- Travelers are required to wear masks
- Private groups, no interaction with other travelers
- Guides: Temperature is measured at the beginning of each working day
- Periodic disinfection of vehicles
- Use of antibacterial gel and alcohol
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Medellin City Services
Driven around and got good info on Pablo
I liked the tour, but also think that maybe it wasnt worth the money and time. I enjoyed seeing la catedral the mos…
Very Educational Tour
This was a great tour. I had my reservations that Escobar would be sensationalized. They did not do that. Mario,…
Great guided trip!
We really enjoyed this guided tour. Nikolai picked us up at our hotel and gave us an insightful and interesting gri…
Amazing day with the incredible Juan
We had an amazing day on this tour with the best guide ever Juan. Juan was informative, friendly, professional and …
Took the tour today with my 10 year old daughter and we had a wonderful time. Our tour guide was Steven he was real…
had a great time seeing many sights in medellin & our guide was extremely informative & friendly!!!!
THE BEST TOUR I EVER DID
I felt like in the Narcos series show, the tour guide Wilson its an incredible guy. Despite being a colombian guy, …
Amazing time en la ciudad de la eterna primavera!
Medellin is amazing! We booked this tour since last year and it was fantastic! Wilson our tour guide was very knowl…
Andres was great
We hired Andres two days in a row while we were in Bogota. He was very pleasant and very knowledgeable and we were …
Pablo's House tour in Medellin
The tour was Amazing, our tour guide Laura was so knowledgeable about all of the items,(cars, planes, bikes,money s…
Pablo's house in medellin
Great tour, amazing pictures very knowledgeable of Pablo's history hearing it from a family's point of view Laura w…
Excellent trip, very informative and well worth it
Just back from the trip with Julio, our tour guide for the day. The trip was excellent, very informative, interesti…
Just completed the tour with Julio as our guide. The tour was excellent really informative. Our guide Julio spoke E…
Great Way to Spend a Day in the First Capital of Antioquia
Santa Fe is a world away from Medellin and just as essential to the history of Antioquia. The primary attractions …
"Pablo Plus" - Best overview of everything wonderful Medellin has to offer!
This tour is an absolutely ideal combination of both the main Pablo Escobar sites and the brilliant, vibrant Comuna…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,385 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 423 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 103 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour
Which attractions will I visit with Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour?
Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour price starts from US$80.75. Discover and book Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour cancellation policy?
Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour?
Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour is hosted by Medellin City Services. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Medellin City Services on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gold museum and Monserrate private half day tour on Tripadvisor