Reserve Now & Pay Later
Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (46)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mutianyu Great WallStop: 3 hours - Admission includedPicked up between 7:00am to 13:00pm in your hotel lobby. Then drive to Mutianyu Great Wall directly. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of a year. Mutianyu Great Wall is located in Huai Rou County on the north-east of Beijing. This section of the Great Wall is about 75 KM from the center of Beijing. As one of the best-preserved parts of the Great Wall, Mutianyu section of Great Wall used to serve as the northern barrier defending the capital and the imperial tombs. Cable car can take you up to the Great Wall, you can choose to enjoy the hiking to the peak or stay to enjoy the beautiful view. Cable down or toboggan down would be more fun. At the end, you will transferred back to your hotelRead more
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down fees
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If it's raining, toboggan might be closed. In this case you will be offered cable car down instead
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Our tour guide Lisa was amazing. The whole trip was seamless and the toboggan ride down was a blast a great way to round off the day. Lisa and our driver were both very accommodating. Highly recommended both Lisa and this trip!
Fantastic experience, started with punctual pick up at our hotel knowledgeable of the history Good recommendation of food and speaks excellent English!! Highly recommended for tourists
Date of experience: November 2019
Had a great day with Linda! Her English was great. We saw The Forbidden City and the Great Wall. Lunch was pretty good too.
Just spent a wonderful afternoon with Linda and our driver, Sie, for our first time trip to the Great Wall of China. Thank you Lily for running such a great tour company and sending these two to provide us with a fantastic experience. Linda was waiting for us in our hotel lobby…
This half day excursion was worth every penny. Our guide, Sally, was an absolute delight and handled every aspect of the tour for us. The drive out was in a comfortable air conditioned mini-van. Sally handled getting the tickets and ensured we had loads of interesting and…
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Lily's Beijing Tour Guide & Car Service
The best guide
When life gets back to normal and you want to explore Beijing Jerry will take care of you. He was great, informativ…
Very well organised, excellent guide
We were met by our guide Sally at our hotel who outlined what we would do that day. Then it was off to Tiananmen Sq…
Excellent Summer Palace Tour
My partner and I really wanted to see the Summer Palace in Beijing so we organised this half day tour not knowing i…
Our tour was comprehensive and Sherry was great and easy to communicate with!! Sherry was knowledgeable and accommo…
The tour was comprehensive and Sherry was great!! Sherry was knowledgeable and accommodating. She made sure everyo…
GREAT WALL AND TOUR
Really well organised and interesting tour of Forbidden City and Great Wall. Jerry our tour guide was brilliant, so…
We booked two tickets and only put in one passport. We got reminded that both numbers are needed so we sent them. I…
Great tour and amazing place!
Linda was our guide and was very professional and informative. Most of the time her English was great but at times …
Best possible layover in Beijing!
We had a wonderful time with our guide Lena. From the beginning to the end, everything was perfect ; excellent engl…
Astounding, Breathtaking, Magic , Memorable , Professional
This by far was one of the most amazing days I have had. SUSAN was my guide for the day and she was MORE THAN AMAZI…
Amazing place huge palace really WoW
It was fantastic and magical all st once! The place has an ancient energy very unique with a story to tell around e…
Linda and Xie were amazing! Seamless pick up from the airport and we had an amazing tour of the wall.
Beijing day tour
The tour was amazing! Linda Su was so helpful and knowledgeable! From the time we were picked up until the end it w…
Great way to spend a day in Beijing
I was traveling for work with two colleagues and we had one day for some exploration. What a great tour- a perfect…
A tour not to be missed!!
A in-depth look at most of China.s best tourist attractions with Paul our guide who is there to please and prides …
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 383 travellers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 632 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 940 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 676 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down
How much is Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down?
Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down price starts from US$182.00. Discover and book Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down on Tripadvisor
What is the Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down cancellation policy?
Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down?
Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down is hosted by Lily's Beijing Tour Guide & Car Service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lily's Beijing Tour Guide & Car Service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down?
On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Half Day Tour to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall with Cable Way Up and Toboggan Down on Tripadvisor