Villas Day Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• Relax and enjoy in a quite pocket of nature. Grab a pair of binoculars and spot a variety of rare and indigenous birds that frequent the area. One can also enjoy the lakeside breeze while lounging on a sunbed by the swimming pool overlooking the lake. Board games are also available. The resort is pet-friendly so feel free to bring your furry friend along for a minimal fee. • Have a taste of Batangueño culture through its local cuisine and delicacies at in-house restaurant, Bahay Balok-Balok. Serving classic Filipino dishes, this al fresco outlet offers a fresh dining experience amid the same breathtaking view of the Taal Lake. This is also where your set lunch is served.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Popular: Booked by 640 travellers!