Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (78)
Recommended by 98% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Cusco – Mollepata - Soraypampa -...
Soraypampa - Huayracpampa -...
Day 3: Chaullay - La Playa -...
Santa Teresa - Hydroelectric -...
Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu -...
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
- Transfer from Cusco to Mollepata.
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu.
- Roomy dining tent and kitchen.
- Chairs and dining tables.
- Transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- Professional bilingual guide, cook and assistants.
- The following meals: 4 x lunch, 4 x dinner, 4 x breakfast (optional vegeterian).
- 1 night of lodging in 2 stars Hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu citadel.
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Entry/Admission - Salkantay Trek
- Entry/Admission - Pacha Peru Explorers
- The bus to/from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu ($12/way)
- Sleeping bags.
- Personal care items.
- Additional horse.
- Tips for the guide and the horsemen.
- Breakfast on the first day, lunch and dinner on the last day.
- Huayna Picchu or Mountain Machu Picchu (+30 usd)
- (Cocalmayo Hot Spring) is possible to pay on the site
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- It is suggested to bring: strong walking shoes or tennis shoes, sweater and thick jacket, hat or cap, just one bottle of water, a good rain coat, long sleeve shirts, long and short pants, insect repellent, a sunblock with a UV factor of at least 40, toilet paper, lantern, sunglasses, plastic bags, medical or personal items, a lightweight backpack per person, camera and charger, some cash in change
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I did the 5 days trek through Salkantay to Machu Picchu with my guide Carlos. What an amazing trek! Conde Travel fixed everything, I only had to show up. I am especially thankful to my guide Carlos, who is so passionated about his country. I had 5 amazing days! The only down…
Jose was an amazing guide for the 5 day Salkantay tour. He was super knowledgeable and really got to know each one of us. hike only had 1 tough day when hiking to the pass but reasonable other than that. Highly recommend using Conde travel!
1 Helpful vote
The Salkantay trekking is really great to do but can also be heavy. For me it was! This because of the altitude, steepness and sickniss. But it was amazing. Everything was well organized, the food was tastfull, it was really what i expected. Yang Zhu was our guide and i was…
I did the 5x day Salkantay Trek with Conde travel on the 2nd October 2019 and I must say it's amongst the best treks I have ever done! Consisting of stunning scenery, a challenging climb and descent through Salkantay pass and a very rewarding arrival to Machu Picchu! Our…
Date of experience: October 2019
This was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. It was absolutely gorgeous hiking through the andies to end up at machu pichu. Our tour guides Jose and Daniella were amazing they had great information and were friendly the entire time making the group feel like one big…
Date of experience: September 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Conde Travel
This was the most petrifying experience I had in Peru. Let's start with the day before: We were told to be in our h…
Inca Jungle Trek
Was a little hesitant on booking this tour, for there are lots to choose from. Glad I did, Price was right on point…
Inca jungle trek
The trip was great. Jonathan showed up at my hostel to explain what to expect. He showed up on time the following m…
A delightful surprise
We were originally booked for the 2-day Inca Trail and Machu Picchu; however, 2 days before we arrived, there was a…
Nice tours that worth the money
We got 2 tours with that travel agency and it was good, would be better if they was a little more organized, but we…
Conde Travel was amazing
I used Conde Travel services to book all my tours in Cusco, my friend and I did the Rainbow mountain, Machu Picchu,…
Excellent Tour Services
We booked 3 different activities with Conde Travel before we landed in Perú and added a 4th while we were in the co…
Amazing four days! Loved everything about it! I would really recommend! Also the guide was very informatieve about …
Everything worked out wonderfully!
Eduardo was an amazing guide. He gave thorough details throughout the entire trek. We felt safe and comfortable t…
Incredible experience for an excellent value!
We did A LOT of research before booking this trek and were more than satisfied with our experience. Prior to bookin…
I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone looking to see the untamed side of Peru! During the tour you get t…
The jungle trek was an amazing experiece. I enjoyed a lot. Jhonathan was our guide, he is funny and well informed. …
Incatrail naar Machu Picchu
Yang was a terrific guide, who guided us smoothly to the Machu Picchu despite high sickness of one of us. He found …
Unforgettable hiking experience
We did the 4D3N Inca Trail with our amazing guide Jose, who has lots of knowledge about the nature. Originally we w…
2D1N tour to Machu Piccu
Thanks for s great trip Nixon and Steve. Right after booking, the communication was great through email. Then the b…
- Humantay Lake, Salkantay Trek, and 3 more
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 4,225 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
from $38.00* $40.00
Popular: Booked by 2,919 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco
What time does 5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco start?
5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book 5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco on Tripadvisor
How much is 5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco?
5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco price starts from US$440.00. Discover and book 5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco on Tripadvisor
What is the 5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco cancellation policy?
5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book 5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco?
5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco is hosted by Conde Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Conde Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 5-Day Salkantay Trail Trekking Tour from Cusco on Tripadvisor