Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This full-day tour is the easiest way to visit Humantay Lake from Cusco, without having to worry about planning transport or getting lost. With a local guide, spend about two hours hiking along scenic trails to reach the glacial lake. Explore valleys and mountains sacred to the Incas, and marvel at the snow-capped peaks of Humantay and Salcantay. Plus, breakfast, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Humantay LakeStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedWe will pick you up from your hotel at approximately 05:00 AM. We will begin our trip to the town of Mollepata. Where you can see the beautiful Apurímac River with its strong and flowing flow during the two hours of travel. After a delicious breakfast in the town of Mollepata, continue with your trip to the starting point of the walk in Soraypampa which is located at 12,600 ft (3850 mt), walk approximately between 1 hour and 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the pace of hiking you have, then reach the Humantay lagoon located at 13,600 ft (4150 mt) with its beautiful turquoise, is located at the base of the snowy mountain of Humantay. Being one of the most beautiful places of Cusco and beginning of the trek to Salkantay, after a transfer of photos in this magnificent place you will return to the village of Mollepata to enjoy a delicious lunch. and then return to the city of Cusco by 07:00 PM.Read more
- First aid kit
- Bi-lingual guide
- Entrance to Laguna Humantay 10 Soles
- Entry/Admission - Humantay Lake
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
A dream come true, visiting the Humantay Lagoon. Heidi gave me a detailed briefing the night before the tour and was very informative and helpful. The transport showed up on time for pickup from my hotel in cusco. It was a smooth drive to the trail head. They offerd a breakfast…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
Response from HeidiTravelCusco1, Gerente at Laguna Humantay (Day Trip)
Responded 12 Jan 2020
Hi, We are pleased to know that you enjoyed the experience during your visit to Humantay Lake, thanks for your recommendations
Was eager to do this tour andf foind it very interestying. The view is very nice and the walk is somewhat challenging but totally worth it. Highly recommended.
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from HeidiTravelCusco1, Public Relations Manager at Laguna Humantay (Day Trip)
Responded 5 Dec 2019
Hello, we are glad to know that you could reach the Humantay Lagoon a rather challenging tour but it is worth it to reach the Laguna. We hope you can come back soon, from Heidi Travel E.I.R.L we will be waiting for you.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Heidi Travel EIRL Day Tours
This is a must do
Loved this tour. Booked directly through Heidi (I think). If you’re in Cusco, this is a great day out, and the rich…
Excellent trip to see the Maras and Moray of the Sacred Valley of Incas off the Cusco city. The tour was conducted …
Fantastic tour, well guided trip and extremely friendly and organised team of locals with immensive knowledge about…
Top class tour experience and fantastic attention. The guide service, accommodation, tour coordination, food, trans…
This was a trip of a lifetime. Everything was simply perfect. The guide service was beyond what I expected it to b…
A tour to remember
I visited Cusco with my husband and we couldn't have chosen a better tour to sightsee the city. If you are planing …
Go for it
I can blindly recommend them for the wonderful experience I had with them visiting Machu Picchu by train from Cusco…
A dream come true visiting Machu Picchu on a two days trip from Cuzco with Heidi Travels. You cannot ask for more…
Could Not Have Been Any Better
I am very happy and thankful to the level of service and tour offered by Heidi Travels company. There was no proble…
Value for money
Totally recommended. Quite an unique trip. The sights are very scenic on the way and also while hiking to Machu Pic…
Peru in a weekend
Amazing tour with lovely guides who are informative, friendly and take good care of you. This tour has a great hist…
Great tour, excellent tour guide!!
We took the tour early February, mother-daughter trip. Pick up was right on time and at the hotel, very easy to com…
Entertaining Journey By Train 101 to Machu Picchu.
The journey started from Ollantaytambo Station in Peru and was one of the best scenic journey you don't want to mis…
A very fun filled half day trip to Maras and Moray on Quad bike with Heidi Travels. The trip was just as it was men…
Found this tour to be informative and fun. Learnt a lot about Incan ways of life and their invention. The guide was…
- Duration: 16h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+60 392125427
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from MYR 175.95*
Popular: Booked by 4,229 travellers!
from MYR 104.96*
Popular: Booked by 690 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Laguna Humantay (Day Trip)
What time does Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) start?
Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) on Tripadvisor
How much is Laguna Humantay (Day Trip)?
Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) price starts from RM 184.27. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) on Tripadvisor
What is the Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) cancellation policy?
Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Laguna Humantay (Day Trip)?
Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) is hosted by Heidi Travel EIRL Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Heidi Travel EIRL Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Laguna Humantay (Day Trip) on Tripadvisor